[Found!] Duster/Demon patch panel

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping is going to be the real question. A box that size might be pricey. Cutting the patch down the center would make a smaller box. PM me your address and I'll see if I can get a ballpark on shipping. I was thinking $75 for what you need.

Shipping is going to be the real question. A box that size might be pricey. Cutting the patch down the center would make a smaller box. PM me your address and I'll see if I can get a ballpark on shipping. I was thinking $75 for what you need.
if you cut it down the center would be Ok My zip is 48162

20220220_170116.jpg
20220220_170116.jpg
20220220_170228.jpg
20220220_170121.jpg

Ok, straight across from rocker to rocker and split at the tunnel. Do you need everything from the seat bracket back or no? The less there is the easier to box it.

this is what i need and this is out of a Duster right ? Because they are saying a dart floor pan is Diff because of wheel base

-2.jpg

this is what i need and this is out of a Duster right ? Because they are saying a dart floor pan is Diff because of wheel base

View attachment 1715875693
And is this the factory undercoating on this ? trying to find out where the factory put theirs Because Mine was Under coated By Zbart after Factory so i cant tell where mine would have it

This floor is out of a 73 Duster. As far as undercoating I have no idea, I bought this from a guy that parted out a Duster. I can cut it that way without rockers and split it at the tunnel. I'll have to guestimate the weight and figure out a box (or two) size before I cut this...shipping is probably going to be high.

This floor is out of a 73 Duster. As far as undercoating I have no idea, I bought this from a guy that parted out a Duster. I can cut it that way without rockers and split it at the tunnel. I'll have to guestimate the weight and figure out a box (or two) size before I cut this...shipping is probably going to be high.
Do you have a Fastenal by you i heard they ship also and at a real good price

and was the car from AZ cuz if so that's the factory under coat ..You don't get a lot of snow to be rust proofed extra..

There is a Fastenal about 30 miles from me in west Phoenix. I have no idea on the history of the car but I would say it's from this region.

I got the panel cut out and split in half. I'm going to remove most of the frame rail section that is still on the panel so it's easier to box up.

20220302_112752.jpg

20220302_112756.jpg

20220302_112807.jpg

Hey you would not happen to have the seat belt stiffing plate for the drivers side rear that on the wheel well

Hey you would not happen to have the seat belt stiffing plate for the drivers side rear that on the wheel well
I pulled that off of one side to make the panel smaller to fit in the box but didn't do the other side. I don't remember which side I pulled off.

I pulled that off of one side to make the panel smaller to fit in the box but didn't do the other side. I don't remember which side I pulled off.
No Problem did you Just cut the rail down and left the edge on pan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back