Status
Not open for further replies.

stop the beast

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,

I'm in search of slant six headers for an early a body. Looking for some short tube if any exist or maybe somebody has one-off a set. I plan to use them with an Offy/Clifford intake manifold.

Looking to pay less than $350.

Thanks!

If you have manual steering, then the Clifforrd short tubes will fit. The front tubes require shortening with PS. These are a truck version of the Clifford shorties. The front 3 are identical to the passenger ones; the rears point down rather than back with the passenger car headers. This style uses a unique Y Pipe to connect the pair.
IMG_6718.JPG

Otherwise to use headers and PS, the only option is to use Clifford long tubes (out of production for a good long time now) or repros from Aussie Speed (I think it is).
IMG_6706.JPG

I was mocking both up to see how everything fit with a slant 79 AC bracket.

If you have manual steering, then the Clifforrd short tubes will fit. The front tubes require shortening with PS. These are a truck version of the Clifford shorties. The front 3 are identical to the passenger ones; the rears point down rather than back with the passenger car headers. This style uses a unique Y Pipe to connect the pair.View attachment 1715009410

Otherwise to use headers and PS, the only option is to use Clifford long tubes (out of production for a good long time now) or repros from Aussie Speed (I think it is).View attachment 1715009407

I was mocking both up to see how everything fit with a slant 79 AC bracket.

Thanks, the shorties are the ones I need, for the car, not truck. I'm using a power to manual steering adapter with a manual steering box, and no ac.

Hi All,

I'm in search of slant six headers for an early a body. Looking for some short tube if any exist or maybe somebody has one-off a set. I plan to use them with an Offy/Clifford intake manifold.

Looking to pay less than $350.

Thanks!

Now willing to pay what it takes, let me know. I need some headers ASAP to get my project back on the road - thanks! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back