-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moab Bomb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My '63 steering column is literally falling apart. Badly. I was going to convert to an a230 floor shift, but the cost is problematic. So, three on the tree it is.

At least I know if the car is stolen, the thief is over 40 years old...

Oh, a halfway decent two-spoke steering wheel would be super, too.

I have a 66 Valiant, three on the tree that I'm changing over to four on the floor. It will be available if you're not in any screaming hurry for it - it's still in the car and I need to locate the proper one to replace it first. If interested, send me a PM.

My '63 steering column is literally falling apart. Badly. I was going to convert to an a230 floor shift, but the cost is problematic. So, three on the tree it is.

At least I know if the car is stolen, the thief is over 40 years old...

Oh, a halfway decent two-spoke steering wheel would be super, too.

I have a 62 parts car in the back lot with the column you may be lookin for.. was converted to floor shift many years ago, so not sure if the mecanicals are in the best shape.. It is red as is the wheel, but not sure if the wheel is 2 spoke or not.

I have a 66 Valiant, three on the tree that I'm changing over to four on the floor. It will be available if you're not in any screaming hurry for it - it's still in the car and I need to locate the proper one to replace it first. If interested, send me a PM.
Also have a 66 barracuda manual steering floor shift coulmn in

I have a 66 barracuda parts car with a floor shift, manual column in it as well.. might help halfafish out a bit..?

I have a 62 parts car in the back lot with the column you may be lookin for.. was converted to floor shift many years ago, so not sure if the mecanicals are in the best shape.. It is red as is the wheel, but not sure if the wheel is 2 spoke or not.

Does the shift lever (assuming there is one) move freely?

The shifter is mia due to being transfered to the floor shift setup. I have some pics if you are interested.
Once i get back to the shop, ill grab the nub and see if it has movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back