Early a body frame connectors

• Thread starter Deleted member 38666
  • Start date
-
D

Deleted member 38666

Just thought i would give a thumbs up for the service and quality of US Car Tool Motor Sports regarding my recent purchase of their early a body Dodge Dart frame connectors. These connectors fit nicely with a minimum amount of tweeking. Just FYI. Bill at USCT was very generous with his time and advice. Thought my experience with them was worth a thumbs up mention. Old Dart 66

Just thought i would give a thumbs up for the service and quality of US Car Tool Motor Sports regarding my recent purchase of their early a body Dodge Dart frame connectors. These connectors fit nicely with a minimum amount of tweeking. Just FYI. Bill at USCT was very generous with his time and advice. Thought my experience with them was worth a thumbs up mention. Old Dart 66

Good to hear. I am sure they will make a difference. I need a pair on my 66 and I like the way they look......like factory.

Good to hear. I am sure they will make a difference. I need a pair on my 66 and I like the way they look......like factory.

Give them a try. Fit nice, and they send easy to follow instructions with the connectors. Old Dart 66

Pics. We need pics!

FOLKS, We just got the 65 on the rotisserie today, and plan the finish welding tomorrow or the next day on the USCT sub-frame connectors. I will post some photos on this thread, and I will post some photos on my 65 Dart Revisited Restoration thread with the connectors. If you like the rotisserie, there are plans with drawings, material list, and cutting list for free on a welding shop site which I can share. Another shout out to 65 Dartman who has helped me and encouraged me along the way with the early a....and so many others....not to leave ANYONE of our great members out. A good place to be...Fabo. Thanks. Old Dart 66

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back