Earth Hour

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ya itsssssssssss me again spreading the word again for another year.Its Earth Hour from 8:30 to 9:30 so turn of your power and save the planet,a tad ,besides a good reason to have a few popssssssssssssssss and get laid lol.also as always there are some of you that dont give 2 ***** and will reply hey I plan on fireing up all gas powered engines and showing my support,shame on u,think of your Family's in the future,sure my dart is a gas guzzler but I do my part anyway.so light up your candelasssssssssssssssssssssss.

I am all for using a little less electricity and water for many reasons but the main one is to save on money but I don't mind helping out the tree hugers by cutting back on it. This thread is going to get people all fired up though I think.:happy1:

.....shame on u,think of your Family's in the future...

LOL....come on. I find that whole "save the planet" stuff a bit pretentious. Conservation is always on my mind anyhow, to a point. I took an empty dirt lot in the desert, built a house on it and planted over 100 trees. I should get a medal of honor already.

Earth Hour? How about Earth Rocker!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYcbEidtK5c"]Clutch Earth Rocker: Earth Rocker Live - YouTube[/ame]

ok, I promise I won't drive my car for an hour.

Since we got a crapload of snow two days ago I couldn't have anyways.

I honestly don't understand how Earth Hour is supposed to work....

Powerplants will still kick out the same amount of power, the grids will still distribute the same amount of power, the only difference is that a few million hippies' homes will not burn so much up, for one whole our out of the roughly 8760hrs of the rest of the year.... So aside from the grids getting a fraction of catch-up, really there is absolutely nothing being accomplished.

- CK

Another day,of infamy.Am digging that Adam 12 idea,though.What channel?(lol).

Ya itsssssssssss me again spreading the word again for another year.Its Earth Hour from 8:30 to 9:30 so turn of your power and save the planet,a tad ,besides a good reason to have a few popssssssssssssssss and get laid lol.also as always there are some of you that dont give 2 ***** and will reply hey I plan on fireing up all gas powered engines and showing my support,shame on u,think of your Family's in the future,sure my dart is a gas guzzler but I do my part anyway.so light up your candelasssssssssssssssssssssss.

I would have if I knew about this :glasses7: I am going to call my radeo stations and ask why we was not told Ssssnake :colors:
I will catch it next year :eek:ccasion: so I need to mark my calendars :eek:ops:

I already do my part. I don't own a vehicle that is made with materials that have to be strip mined from the earth.

-
Back