Status
Not open for further replies.

JRod01

Jesus is my Savior!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
UPDATE: I sold parts in a first come, first serve manner. If parts are no longer on the list, they have sold. Thank you.

Cheetah Valve Body Standard Shift Pattern 50 (Sale Pending)

8 3/4 Brake line A Body Firewall brake line (new, never used) 15

Crane Hi-6 Ignition and PS92 Coil w manual with harness and manual 50

73 A Body disk brake dust shields 15 (Sale Pending)

Brad Penn SAE 30 break in oil 8 1 quart bottles unopened 20

440 stock stamped steel rockers w shaft (have shims also) Pushrods 50

MoPar ignition with Distributor orange and chrome box and harness and MSD 2 Blaster Coil 50

Fel Pro 440 oil Pan Gasket 15

Mopar Alum water pump 20

Carquest Battery 650 CCA and battery and tie down strap 20

Master cylinder caps, brand new one chrome one gold color 10$

GT grant steering wheel 20

NOT PICTURED:

73 A body heater w controls 40

906 Heads (200$) (Rebuilt and ready: New seats, guides, seals, off a '69 motor)

73 Duster Valence (Filler Between grille and bumper) 15

Hughes Hydraulic cam (may have lifters also) Grind number HE3038BL 50

1/2" Stainless Steel fuel line 73 A body (Probably a pick up item due to it's size, 10$)

I Can provide detailed pics upon request and a close estimate for shipping costs. Thank you.

20171121_103900[1].jpg

20171121_104004.jpg

Last edited:
The mopar ignition, SB or BB. Also is the 8 3/4 brake line for A body width? Thanks

In line for the steering wheel, schumacher torque strap, torsion bars, air cleaner, and alternator if still available.

Interested in "Misc Hardware: ARP wheel studs, Edelbrock small block intake manifold bolts, Locking wheel 15"

What is that next to the steering wheel and pipe? Fuel pressure reg?

MoPar ignition with Distributor orange and chrome box and harness and MSD 2 Blaster Coil 50 - Small Block?

Last edited:
Interested in "Misc Hardware: ARP wheel studs, Edelbrock small block intake manifold bolts, Locking wheel 15"

What is that next to the steering wheel and pipe? Fuel pressure reg?
Yes that is an Edelbrock fuel regulator w/ gauge and fittings. I believe it's model 1727

i will buy regulator and lines,driveshaft,steering wheel ,mopar ignition,dist,coil,red and chrome boxes,alun water pump, electric fan ,reg fan ,and shrod let me know total shipped to ohio 44905 need alternator brackets for sb, also crank single pulley sb thanks

i will buy regulator and lines,driveshaft,steering wheel ,mopar ignition,dist,coil,red and chrome boxes,alun water pump, electric fan ,reg fan ,and shrod let me know total shipped to ohio 44905 need alternator brackets for sb, also crank single pulley sb thanks
some of these items are already pending sales. I will modify the post and let you know what remains. Thank you for your interest.

after you elimate the ones that are sold i will buy the ones that i have listed i need the a body auto drive shaft with 7260 joints also thanks

after you elimate the ones that are sold i will buy the ones that i have listed i need the a body auto drive shaft with 7260 joints also thanks
It looks like at this point it will be the fans, shroud, and driveshaft. I will get a quote asap, thank you.

is the alum water pump sold if not will take that, also 440 valve covers ,and misc hardware ,crane ignition box and misc .wish i lived closer would bring my truck and fill up lol

is the alum water pump sold if not will take that, also 440 valve covers ,and misc hardware ,crane ignition box and misc .wish i lived closer would bring my truck and fill up lol
I think both the pump and the hardware could be pending. I have to review the responses. I didn't think anyone was going to want this stuff! Will get back to you asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back