[SOLD] Engine, Trans, and various A Body size parts SUPER DEAL

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you list the parts i will be getting and total for parts drive shaft,fans ,alum water pump,valve covers,ignition box that needs cord,hard ware wheel studs etc,regulator and hoses ,msd coil may be more ? let me know

can you list the parts i will be getting and total for parts drive shaft,fans ,alum water pump,valve covers,ignition box that needs cord,hard ware wheel studs etc,regulator and hoses ,msd coil may be more ? let me know

I already paid him for the fans and Valve Covers......

JW

i also want the crane box and coil along with the other stuff i have is it used ?mention thanks
The crane box and ignition is used but worked last time it was on the car. What is on the list is the remainder of what's available, thank you.

i was one of the first ones to contack you i told you i wanted the drive shaft still no sale pending also the 440 valve covers please send me a list of what i got before you sell it to some one else

i was one of the first ones to contack you i told you i wanted the drive shaft still no sale pending also the 440 valve covers please send me a list of what i got before you sell it to some one else
Valve covers have sold. Please pm me and I will get you details on the driveshaft tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

YZkwaPq.jpg

I had the wrong info on the driveshaft. It's a 1350 size u joint with a 51.5 inch center to center length.

Last edited:
I see the Grant steering wheel is still up for grabs, I will take it if your listing is correct. Please pm me as your box is full

can you let me know what i got with out shipping ? the drive shaft i thought i got had ends on both ends the one pictured do you have ends for it ? the other one was black

My items arrived safe and sound as well, and they're going to clean up really nice!! Great deal too!! Another happy customer here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back