FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Will be in NC this Sat with my 24ft enclosed trailer delivering a car for another Fabo member. Since I can't sell it I may as well use it. I will be unloading in Concord Nc then heading back to near Allentown Pa. If any one needs anything picked up just pm me. Will have room going down for parts even big parts.... Thanks Happy Holidays to All

I know this is an older thread , but I think this is a gr8 idea , we need a mobile fleet inside the group but also some trusting drop points to get the parts within 2 hours of most people ,if not to there doors . juast ;like a pony express with lay overs for hauling parts or handleing parts for fabo members . I just for see an insurance problem popping up over an old appraisal of a car . I have a buddie of mine that has a 68 GTS DART appraised 6 years ago for 40k well we all know the bottom has fell out of cars and he would be lucky to get 25k in todays market , or scratching my 65 barracuda blue pearl paint , it would have to be completely repainted to make a fender or door match . I would luv to be a drop or be involved with this but to haul a vehicle . I could only be drop point at your risk , but I would love to get involved with a part of this , come spring of 2015 being [partaly disabled with a bad back and hip and have an old buddie , with a rod in his leg it would take us away from here for a while 1nce or twice a week and we have a good shed for a drop point in Madison wisc. all we need now is some 1 possibley disabled or retired willing to help dispatch and hold FABO TRANSPORT
together as I have a set of doors for a 65 barracuda dam near mint , that no 1 will touch because of shipping cost . but I do have 2 ram pick-ups and a 22 ft. duel wheel hauler and a few back-ups for break downs is an awesome idea for a guy traveling
35, 000 members there has to be a few that would volunteer for a 100 mile stretch or so . THIS IS A GR8 IDEA IF SOME 1 GETS IT OFF THE GROUND PLEASE CONTACT ME , OR LETS SET UP A NIGHT AFTER X MAS FOR A 2015 FABO MEMBER CHAT / MEETING TO WEIGH OUR OPTIONS AND SEE WHO WOULD BE WILLING . THANKS, Jon

I offerd that before. I now have my trailer for sale but I am moving a car from pa to nc for a Fabo member tomorrow. If any one needs anything let me know also trying to sell to maybe help Sam and make an offer on his gasser.

Looking to move a Ramcharger from Tallahassee FL to Biloxi MS. If anyone can help would be great.

I'm a long time member that needs a car hauled from the Tacoma WA area to Tallahassee FL. Its about 2900 miles! Ideas???????

Thanks, George 850 264 6658

I'm traveling from 23970 VA to Philly PA next week or weekend could carry small parts or possibly a car if needed. Have a truck and trailer going up empty coming back empty PM me with needs

Hi I have a 69 Dodge Dart Gts race car that needs to be picked up in BigBend,Wisconsin and brought to Hartford, Ct. Enclosed. Thanks Chris (860)478-3129

Hi I have a 69 Dodge Dart Gts race car that needs to be picked up in BigBend,Wisconsin and brought to Hartford, Ct. Enclosed. Thanks Chris (860)478-3129

It is 944 miles total truck miles. Really need help with moving this car guys. Thanks

i have some parts that need to be delivered from north carolina to utah

I have some parts I need transported to Plano TX (North Dallas), the parts are near Oklahoma City OK. They are a set of leaf springs I purchased off another member. Any help would be appreciated.

Good Day I found a charger I would like someone to look at if possible. Im not exactly sure where it is other then Abby Canada. It looks like its above Bellingham WA.. If anyone is close and interested I can get more info but I don't want to waste the owners time if I can't get a viewing. Thanks. Dean

Hey Badawg, Thanks for the support and for stepping up! I am in Southern Indiana,about an hour from Indy and 2 Hrs from Louisville so If anyone is going to be passing through or near feel free to let me know in advance and I will be glad to give out my contact info. I know that most people are leery of posting their phone #'s online so maybe that is the way it should be done. Thanks again,Dan

hey im in ind also looking for duster phone num. 812 442 6999

]Hi.. Looking to have a car shipped from 05454 Vermont to .. 55987 Minnesota.. Car is a non operational 1968 dart with wheels on the front and dollies on the rear.. Would need to be in a enclosed trailer .. Thanks a lot

Hi, My name is Doug. I recently picked up an open 18' car trailer. I'm willing to transport for members. I'm in central KY and would be able to go 300 miles out. I'd be willing to go farther with a load both ways. The trailer won't win any beauty contest and doesn't have fenders yet, but she's solid. Thanks for looking.

My work schedule is pretty flexible week to week. I'm going up to Columbus within the next 5 or 6 weeks. And I'll probably be in Charlottesville, VA before the end of September. Please message me if I can be of any help. Thanks for looking.

I'll be driving between Pittsburgh, PA and Delware OH (8/31-9/1) and back to Pittsburgh then heading east to Carlise, PA, Lewistown, PA and Dingmans Ferry, PA and back to Pitstburgh ( 9/7-9/11) If anyone needs anything transported between these routes PM me know I can give you good price. Taking a large 24ft box truck with plenty of room.

Looking at a running A-body in Tipton Indiana, anyone heading to Florida from that area with a trailer? Thanks.

-
Back