First car show of the year Cumming Ga.

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Forsyth County Schools is putting on a show next Saturday 3/25 at their admin facility on Hwy 9 to benefit Relay For Life.

Got the car cleaned up late today and ran it for a while. Looking forward to driving down to the show and hope the pollen is light!! If you want to get out and support a good cause come on over!

69383 your car is sweet I've talked with you a few times around Atlanta shows. Turkey season starts Sat. so will miss this one....

69383 your car is sweet I've talked with you a few times around Atlanta shows. Turkey season starts Sat. so will miss this one....

Dang, I miss hunting so much!!

Nothing like hearing a gobbler right at sunrise, makes your hair stand up!!! I envy you so much but you can't do everything! Where are you hunting?

Not far from Social Circle, your right about the gobbles, its awesome. You have a week to get ready for the season.

Not far from Social Circle, your right about the gobbles, its awesome. You have a week to get ready for the season.

Best of luck getting that bird!

Like I said there are few thinks as exciting as bagging one of those awesome creatures and serving it up to the family! The hunt for them is one of the most exhilarating I have ever experienced!

Thanks man, and I agree with you. See you around this summer!

Hey Gerald, thanks for the heads up. We may be able to make this one. I'd much rather drive Woodstock to Cumming than drive down into Atlanta!!

Hey Gerald, thanks for the heads up. We may be able to make this one. I'd much rather drive Woodstock to Cumming than drive down into Atlanta!!

Love to see you there!

Terry,

Still thinking of driving over? I am ready!

Edit : Just realized I forgot to change the time on all my security cameras!!

20170324_183915.jpg

Last edited:
Terry,

Still thinking of driving over? I am ready!

View attachment 1715031555

Dang, I sure wish I could. Too many 14-hour days this week. I've been working on damaged household furniture at house in Peachtree City that ServiceMaster beat up while moving it out and back in from a bad water claim. Damn near every piece of furniture was damaged.

HAVE FUN! We'll try to catch you next time!

Dang, I sure wish I could. Too many 14-hour days this week. I've been working on damaged household furniture at house in Peachtree City that ServiceMaster beat up while moving it out and back in from a bad water claim. Damn near every piece of furniture was damaged.

HAVE FUN! We'll try to catch you next time!

That pay's the bills though right!

Don't work to hard!

Looks like my work life is going to get crazy soon as well! May be the only cruise/show for a while. Have you seen all the sky cranes in midtown Atlanta!! We have the fire alarm in most of those new buildings and are way short of employees!!

That pay's the bills though right!

Don't work to hard!

Looks like my work life is going to get crazy soon as well! May be the only cruise/show for a while. Have you seen all the sky cranes in midtown Atlanta!! We have the fire alarm in most of those new buildings and are way short of employees!!

Got the money part right!!! Overtime and commission, I love it. Well, I like the money, the 14 days are killer, but the worst part is the 200 mile round trip from Rome to Peachtree City. This is a Delta pilot's house that is NEVER satisfied. She's keeping me on my 'A' game when it comes to precision furniture repair.

I have seen the cranes around Atlanta!!!!! You guys will be busy!! I really wanted to get to that show.

By the way, I love that security camera keeping an eye on the fish!!!!

By the way, I love that security camera keeping an eye on the fish!!!!

One of many around the house, mainly outside all 5 mega pixel 1080p. Never to secure in this day and age!!

She stayed in the trailer out in the back yard from 11/11 to mid February with a couple buckets of charcoal inside and seemed to wheather it just fine! No sign of moister damage or discoloration on any of the plated parts. Needed the cameras to keep piece of mind!

-
Back