Florida

-
Yeah, I believe 'Surfman' is from Sarasota area. I've seen his in a few mags. Gotta get my Hang 10 finished and out to a few cruises!

Hi Brad;
Live near you in Ocala, but no one see my scamp or me because it sits in the garage and most of the time I was working. Now forced to retire the car might have to go for sale, chat when you have time.
Thanks
Tommy

Valrico, FL....east of Tampa with my Charger and assortment of non-running Dusters, a Dart and a Valiant. Working a bunch lately and not much time for the cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocFiberglass
I beeez headed furrr Bradenton ... out SR 64 ... near the track.

Nice area out there. Thats just south of me.

JUSTa uPdAtE on that old post .... I bought a cozy 2/2 waterfront condo out on Sarasota Bay back in 2012. STILL looking for a commercial building for all my junk...

Where are you from in Florida?

I'm Brad Munn From Ocala, Florida. Ocala is located in the central Florida, right on I-75 about 1/2 hour south of Gainesville & 1-1/2 hours north of Tampa.

im down in homestead fl south of miami before the fla keys do u have disc brakes on the front im lookn for witch one are best

Wow this is an old post. How many of you guys and gals are still here? I am still in Keystone heights. Very few hot rods around here let alone Mopars. There use to be a Mopar club in Jacksonville but I think it folded. There is a small gathering of cars the first Saturday of every month at Hardees on SR 21 in Keystone. I don't know if anybody looking for a small block 6 pak setup but a guy was there trying to sell me one for $1000. He said he just rebuilt the carbs but who knows if that is fact.

moved to Hilliard Fl last year from Forks Washington. I'm on the east bank of the St.Marys in the "big bend" area. Lots of long and lonely flat stretches of 2 lane between here and Fargo. If you see orange in your mirror out there, it won't be there long!

dw

Out in Yulee, Florida. Way up in North FL and just about as far East as you can get.

RIVERVIEW!!!!!! 1974 dodge dart swinger 493 cubic inch 440 600hp 610flbs tq almost on the road gonna be looking to cruise real soon!

Wow this is an old post. How many of you guys and gals are still here? I am still in Keystone heights. Very few hot rods around here let alone Mopars. There use to be a Mopar club in Jacksonville but I think it folded. There is a small gathering of cars the first Saturday of every month at Hardees on SR 21 in Keystone. I don't know if anybody looking for a small block 6 pak setup but a guy was there trying to sell me one for $1000. He said he just rebuilt the carbs but who knows if that is fact.

Still here in Orange Park.

Throw a dart (ha) at a map of Florida, and if you hit the bullseye, you'll likely hit my house.

Very rarely here, very rarely post. Really, this is the first time I've even signed in in about 4 years and it's just because I need to post one of my Dad's Darts for sale. Just not really into the project car deal anymore. I've been out of it so long I couldn't even tell you who sells parts anymore. Part of my turning away from the car scene was all the politics in the show scenes anywhere, so then I went racing, and haven't looked back, and haven't cared what the car looked like since then :)

Couldn't even tell you where there are any car shows around here anymore, but I can tell you where the race tracks are.

Very rarely here, very rarely post. Really, this is the first time I've even signed in in about 4 years and it's just because I need to post one of my Dad's Darts for sale. Just not really into the project car deal anymore. I've been out of it so long I couldn't even tell you who sells parts anymore. Part of my turning away from the car scene was all the politics in the show scenes anywhere, so then I went racing, and haven't looked back, and haven't cared what the car looked like since then :)

Couldn't even tell you where there are any car shows around here anymore, but I can tell you where the race tracks are.

That is kind of a funny thing about car folks. Either you go fast or look good.
I'll agree that most of the car shows seem fixed .
I had my #22 of 85 Consulier GTP in a show when I first got it, entered in the exotic class, was not even in the top 3 and I got beat by a ....drum roll please.....a lincoln mark VII :wack:

This time around on the Duster I decided that the paint budget should go towards the engine instead :lol:

Saw a nice silver Dart GT toolin down Blanding in Orange Park yesterday. Anyone here?

-
Back