Florida

-
Hi Everyone. Daytona Beach. My home town. Not quite a Mopar Man yet, as I am still looking for my first mopar in 25 years. Converted cheby guy. Great to be part of the forum and southern region.

Hi Everyone. Daytona Beach. My home town. Not quite a Mopar Man yet, as I am still looking for my first mopar in 25 years. Converted cheby guy. Great to be part of the forum and southern region.

Deland Fl. here Cruzin... I have another 66 dart gt project car for sale if you are interested....

Inverness here, just moved from Wisconsin
Jim

The wife and I just got back today from a Cruise-in in Downtown Inverness Friday evening!! Don't remember seeing your car there !!We were bummed that we missed the Mopar only show at the Dodge dealer there.So we joined the Mopar club to keep informed of what's happening there in the future !!
Maybe we could hook up some other time !!

We need to setup a meet an greet...but wait til my car is done :lol:

Cruzin, Welcome to the forum, great place for info with some great, helpful people.
Not sure what your budget is, but there are a couple of a-bodies on craigslist ....from 5k to 18k at the moment

Jeff, from Ruskin. Got a 72 Dart thats currently in the works as well as an 81 Ram utiline. On a side note...looking to see if anyone knows of any Mopar friendly car shows happening on or around the 4th of July.

We need to setup a meet an greet...but wait til my car is done :lol:

Cruzin, Welcome to the forum, great place for info with some great, helpful people.
Not sure what your budget is, but there are a couple of a-bodies on craigslist ....from 5k to 18k at the moment

Player, look at my avatar pic. Thats my new ride. Got ot a couple weeks ago. 3500.00 Still needs an 8 to replace the 6 and a paint job though. Know anyone with a good 318 and a 904?

Cruzin, Looks clean and as trapster pointed out, there are tons of options for engines. I spent almost 2k for a whole driveline swap ( 360 mag , 46RE, 8.8 phord 3.73 limited slip rear ) and that's inluding getting some stuff at the junkyard.

Trapster, The above swap is why you haven't seen the blue bomber out on the road for the last couple of months, well, that and the nasty rust around the back window. :lol:

Well, how funny is this? I moved out to Oviedo about 10 months ago. I'm hoping to have the Duster back on the road for July. I didn't see your car at the last 2 car shows out at the mall...tisk tisk... :lol:

Are you going to the thing at Sam's Club Fern park this weekend? I'm going to try to drag the family there

I'm going to try and make it out to Longwood myself, that's if I can let go of the welder long enough. Hope to see you there

Summerfield here. Didn't know there were so many in Fl. Hope to meet a few of you some time.

Mike, Apparently there was nice Hang 10 out at the cruise this Sunday. ( see trapster's link on the facebook part . I didn't go to longwood as I didn't feel like braving the whole rain / flash flooding thing that went on :lol:
Mopar_charlie and waggin are up in your area from what I remember

-
Back