FMA SHOW OCALA: this weekend ---- WHO'S GOING????

-

partsmonsta

Massively Over Powered And Respected
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is the GPS Friendly address for the show: 14200 County Hwy 475A

Best SouthEast Mopar Show and Swap going on this weekend in Ocala.
New location: Florida Agricultural Center and Horse Park.

Let's back the FMA for their first Show at the new Location.
Bring your show Mopar and/or bring some parts to sell or bring some Benjamins and Buy!
JUST SHOW UP AND SUPPORT THE LOCAL FLORIDA MOPAR TRADE.
I guarantee it's gonna be a great Event! --- WORTH THE DRIVE.

big-01.jpg

big-02.jpg

Here is the GPS Friendly address for the show: 14200 County Hwy 475A

Best SouthEast Mopar Show and Swap going on this weekend in Ocala.
New location: Florida Agricultural Center and Horse Park.

Let's back the FMA for their first Show at the new Location.
Bring your show Mopar and/or bring some parts to sell or bring some Benjamins and Buy!
JUST SHOW UP AND SUPPORT THE LOCAL FLORIDA MOPAR TRADE.
I guarantee it's gonna be a great Event! --- WORTH THE DRIVE.

View attachment 1715109162

View attachment 1715109163
Still thinking about it....last weeks big daddy's show was such a let down I'm kind of on the fence about it. Maybe Saturday.

Still thinking about it....last weeks big daddy's show was such a let down I'm kind of on the fence about it. Maybe Saturday.
Yea, I know...gonna try to be positive. Had a great time at Garlits, even with the lack of attendance.

Turns out the 2nd address they gave me doesn't work on the GPS either. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Flyer sez: 1.7 miles north of Garlits Museum, GONNA HAFTA WING IT, GUYS.

It is not hard to find. Car is in the trailer for a couple months. Wife wants Christmas lights before t’giving and she is always right!

We went today and had a blast. It was our first but my impression was lots of vendors, (Picked up a heater hose support bracket with nice patina, trunk gasket, trunk mat Etc.) a lot of great Resto and Driver cars. Seemed like a pretty good turnout even with dicey weather. Started drizzling about noon. Wishing we could have taken the Rusty Beak. It would have mixed in nice with the other a bodies. Didn't see any other Scamps unless we missed them. Would go back tomorrow and find a rear view mirror, but want to get the car going!
Only drawback was the dusty dirt road going In. We joked we felt like the Duke boys and Roscoe should be chasing us. Haha. We took my Dodge truck and I ain't afeard of dirt roads. But I'm sure some guys with high dollar restoration cars would cringe.
All the photos are on my boys phone we'll have to wait to get them uploaded.
One more thing, this was our first all Mopar show. No Camaros, no Mustangs just well, you know...........

Last edited:
GREAT SHOW, Cant wait til next year.
We may be outgunning the Nats next year.

Some of the MANY A-Bodies. Still going on today 'TIL THIS AFTERNOON!

GARLITS-017-10.jpg

GARLITS-017-11.jpg

GARLITS-017-12.jpg

Really good show, and swap meet. My 66 Valiant got a 4th place trophy on Sat. Means more to me then a trophy in the judges show on Sun. Sat was voting by other cars owners in my class. My car is a "ugly duckling among swans". I only show it, because it is different, and shows you don't need to spend a lot of money to have fun. To those, that voted for me, THANKS.

PS: At the awards presentation on Sunday, it was announced, that next year the entrance road will be paved.

Really good show, and swap meet. My 66 Valiant got a 4th place trophy on Sat. Means more to me then a trophy in the judges show on Sun. Sat was voting by other cars owners in my class. My car is a "ugly duckling among swans". I only show it, because it is different, and shows you don't need to spend a lot of money to have fun. To those, that voted for me, THANKS.

PS: At the awards presentation on Sunday, it was announced, that next year the entrance road will be paved.
Hmmmmm....fresh asphalt, we know what that means.

val BURN.jpg

-
Back