Found some trucks in the bush

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Carmen and I were walking down a new trail we haven't taken before, and as we were walking, I looked to my left and saw something in the bushes. I pushed my way through the bush to get a closer look, and came across these old trucks. Not sure how they got way in here, but they were pretty cool.

Can anyone ID them?

19.png

18.png

17.png

16-1.png

15-1.png

14-1.png

13-2.png

12-2.png

11-3.png

The first two pic's are 40-41 International pick-up, the other one's also could be International too........ the one front clip with the headlight's on the front fender stand's is in the 30's. Hope this help's.

Thanks. I agree, they would be good rat rod candidates. Especially since you don't see this kind of stuff sitting around here at all any more.

:cheers:
The first two pic's are 40-41 International pick-up, the other one's also could be International too........ the one front clip with the headlight's on the front fender stand's is in the 30's. Hope this help's.
:sign3:

Yes the green one is a KB IHC. The red one is either a 35 or 36 ford. Very slight difference between the two. Can't remember how to tell right now. The fenders in front of the Ford belong to it.

The KB's are hot rodded regularly. Depends on it's condition. The Ford not so much, but could be a rat cab as stated earlier. Value for cabs depends on who is looking. With the backs cut out probably no too much value there.

Now there's a story up there. I would love to know what it is.
Very cool find.:thumblef: In my mind it would be a shame to disturb them...
OTOH, they probably won't last long leaving them either. Either the scrap pickers get them or time and nature renders them unfit.
C

-
Back