Status
Not open for further replies.

LRSD

Deployed
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a complete bolt on disc brake kit off a later mopar with the big bolt pattern. Gave up on sourcing locally, however the closer to TX, the better, to save on shipping.

looking for a complete bolt on disc brake kit off a later mopar with the big bolt pattern. Gave up on sourcing locally, however the closer to TX, the better, to save on shipping.
Throwing it out there, have you thought to look for a F-Body and use those?

That is what I seek--F body swap kit. My search at local yards have been a bust, so I am going National!

Really? You need the spindles and brackets, or are you wanting a complete setup. Calipers, lines, spindles, and caliper brackets?

That is what I seek--F body swap kit. My search at local yards have been a bust, so I am going National!
Widen your search. Aspen, Volare, Diplomats, Lebarons, Fury's, The spindles and Caliper brackets will work. Some will say the caster is different, but I know from extensive usage, that they work great. I think I have a couple laying around still.

I am getting a complete set from an A-Body in later next week, still on the car, PM me if you want first dibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back