Status
Not open for further replies.

dgibby

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
First… Full disclosure.
I’ve run this system for less than 1k miles and was not happy with it. It was run with a Holley Sniper system and would work great around town but on longer trips (45 min) of non stop driving the pump would get loud and car would stall. After sitting for 15 minutes or so it would restart and run. Worked with Johnny at Pace, who has been great, and FiTech to try to figure it out. Both believe it cannot be two bad pumps, but maybe something in my setup could be causing the problem. I’ve given up and gone with an in-tank system and figured maybe someone might take the risk with it. I would be happy to go into more detail in messages or a phone call.

Tank is out of my 1968 Dart, clean inside, no rust. It has a -6an bulkhead fitting with a 90 degree on the inside for the fuel return. It has a length of submersible fuel line on it, to the bottom of the tank, pointing away from the pick up

(2) FiTech pumps included. Part # 40101

FiTech prefilter, filter and pump brackets, -8an pushlock hose and misc -6 and -8an connectors and fittings included (what is in the pictures)

New sender with ½ inch pick up. New gasket on it and original, thick, lock ring.
(My fuel gauge doesn’t work but the sender does bench test good.)

Thinking $150.00 plus shipping OR OFFER

Pumps are $100 each, sender $50, misc. fittings $50 plus whatever a used tank goes for.

Please, no stupid low ball offers. I know it’s a risk but I think someone could make it work for them or use the parts in a different setup successfully. Will consider parting it out if the package doesn’t sell.

Thanks.

IMG_3552.JPG

IMG_3554.JPG

IMG_3560.JPG

IMG_3551.JPG

IMG_3556.JPG

Last edited:
Still got all of it. $150.00 shipped USA
Will piece it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-