Garage Squad on Velocity "working on" a 70 Duster Right Now!

-
LOL!!
Yeah baby.jpg

She busted her booty torquing head bolts. Haha.

Same here...Low RPM on the initial start up? Not good! They surely did it right, prior to filming the start-up??? Car turned out nice!

Yeah that's what I figured edited for TV. It did turn out nice. Wish they would have given more information on the AC and the exhaust. I see Joe believes in the install K member and motor from underneath method though.

Atleast they got rid of those "smog" iron heads..and put real brakes (Wilwood) on it..still Chevy hacks:eek::eek::eek:

I was going to say, "do they know what they are doing with MoPAR? The last good one I saw was Tom Weeks complaining that a 440 wont bolt in to a 318 B body K member on Fired up garage. I was like "you didnt know that going in?".

I was going to say, "do they know what they are doing with MoPAR? The last good one I saw was Tom Weeks complaining that a 440 wont bolt in to a 318 B body K member on Fired up garage. I was like "you didnt know that going in?".

Maybe 2 of them might know what they're actually doing..The lead mechanic stated that Bruno usually deletes emails from Mopar guys..hacks!!

LOVE..This ignore feature:D:D:D

You can usually tell when a chevy guy does a Mopar, I beleive there is a thread about it. A couple of things are: black engine bay, and Lakewood slapper bars because they are unaware of the pinion snubber already on the car. I think slapper bars loook good on a 71 Nova though :)

Well that car moves under its own power now. More than can be said about yours.

Once AGAIN you know nothing of which you speak..too bad you live way out there in commiefornia I'd drive by and show you what a "REAL" duster looks like..

20150920_164418.jpg

20150920_165020.jpg

20150920_164850.jpg

Once AGAIN you know nothing of which you speak..too bad you live way out there in commiefornia I'd drive by and show you what a "REAL" duster looks like..

:rofl:

Oh did you finally get it back on the road? What, a week ago? Let's see- no heater, no defroster, can't drive it in the rain or even in the cold. That means what, you drive it maybe 3-4 months out of the year in Massachusetts? Not sure why you're so bent on singing the praises of Wilwood either, the stock 9" drums would lock up the little pizza cutters you have on that thing. Oh, and, it can't be a REAL Duster if it doesn't have 3 pedals, so, that's not a real Duster anyway.

If you think that 1/4 mile garage queen makes me jealous, you're the one that doesn't know what you're talking about.

So you watch the show then?
Funny how your "ignore" makes us both happy lol. Im thinking it was coirt ordered?? Lol
My factory brakes work fine but they are disc on the front not drums like yours.
Maybe 2 of them might know what they're actually doing..The lead mechanic stated that Bruno usually deletes emails from Mopar guys..hacks!!

LOVE..This ignore feature:D:D:D

:rofl:

Oh did you finally get it back on the road? What, a week ago? Let's see- no heater, no defroster, can't drive it in the rain or even in the cold. That means what, you drive it maybe 3-4 months out of the year in Massachusetts? Not sure why you're so bent on singing the praises of Wilwood either, the stock 9" drums would lock up the little pizza cutters you have on that thing. Oh, and, it can't be a REAL Duster if it doesn't have 3 pedals, so, that's not a real Duster anyway.

If you think that 1/4 mile garage queen makes me jealous, you're the one that doesn't know what you're talking about.

OK first off we with "real" cars in Mass. drive them on the street from March into Nov.thats 9 months try to keep up..3 pedals please if you knew anything(which you don't)about drag racing,autos are more consistent then manual trannys..this is the only view you'd ever see if you lined that abortion you call a car next to it..

20150920_164536.jpg

My factory brakes work fine but they are disc on the front not drums like yours.

Try to keep up Einstein..I know its hard for you LAST PLACE BLOWJAY FANS...but I converted over to Wilwoods 3 years ago..you wouldn't know what those are your just putt putting around on the street with factory garbage.....GO YANKEES!!!

What happened to ignore ? Lol
Is that resale red? Looks good!
You mean YANKMEES right?
Try to keep up Einstein..I know its hard for you LAST PLACE BLOWJAY FANS...but I converted over to Wilwoods 3 years ago..you wouldn't know what those are your just putt putting around on the street with factory garbage.....GO YANKEES!!!

-
Back