Getting booted

-

MomsDuster

Reaction score
@Joeychgo Just an FYI: Since the update I'm continually getting booted particularly when clicking the "recent posts" button. Just a bit annoying.

I am going to clear cookies and cache right now but I have been booted 3 times since yesterday, twice this morning.

I am going to clear cookies and cache right now but I have been booted 3 times since yesterday, twice this morning.
Let us know if it happens after you've done that. I've made some tweaks in the last 10 minutes so I'm trying to work out if that's resolved the issue. I can't actually reproduce the issue myself so that makes things trickier. :)

Let us know if it happens after you've done that. I've made some tweaks in the last 10 minutes so I'm trying to work out if that's resolved the issue. I can't actually reproduce the issue myself so that makes things trickier. :)

I cleared my cookies etc a couple minutes ago for another reason, when I clicked on
"New Posts" I got booted and had to log back in.

I cleared my cookies etc a couple minutes ago for another reason, when I clicked on
"New Posts" I got booted and had to log back in.

Just to verify, this was in the last 15 mins? We made a change and need to see if that solves the problem or not - so timing is important.

Seems to be OK on my laptop now. If any more problems I'll let you know. Thanks.

Will need to figure out how to clear cookies on my idiot smartphone :-(

Made another tweak, let us know if it continues to happen.

Made another tweak, let us know if it continues to happen.

True story:

I just spent about 20 minutes jumping around from thread to thread to thread with no problem at all. I then decided to post that fact here. From "recent posts" I clicked on this thread and............................................................got booted.

Not bitching - not that big of a problem. Just providing feedback to help you guys sort it out.

True story:

I just spent about 20 minutes jumping around from thread to thread to thread with no problem at all. I then decided to post that fact here. From "recent posts" I clicked on this thread and............................................................got booted.

Just to make sure. Exactly what do you mean by 'got booted'

-
Back