going on pinks!

-

hamesdart

Reaction score
Hey everyone guess what!
im officially entered into pinks all out for 2009
Currently starting to collect a few small sponsors and getting the car in shape for the race! woohooooo
Go Chrysler!

Congrats! That is too cool. How about some pic's of your car so we know who you are and can rute for you to kick some tail.

WOW!!!! That's great. That's one of my favorite shows. Best of luck to you. How about some details and maybe some pics of what you are gonna run? That would be great.
Frank H.

Congrats Hames, that's awesome news! Best of luck. It'd be really cool to see a PSC sticker on a SoCal Pinks All Out episode, so if that Dart needs any coating, let's talk. This is on a customer's car who attended Norwalk.

That,s great!!Up here in Ontario,Canada it,s called Arm Drop Live(PinksAll-Out)same guys(Richh and the gang)They don,t televise it.I,ve alredy sighned up also,they,re taking 500 cars that run a minimal 13.50.Instead of $10,000 this year,they are divideing it in 4.1st,2nd,3rd and 4th.For you Canadian guys go to Toronto Motorsports Park.com to sign up for June 6-7/09.Good Luck.

Yeah, when and where? And what are you going to be running in it? If it's in SoCal, I'll go if I'm back by then.

wow,lots of responses.
Um its at bakersfield sept 09 i belive.
its going to be televised yes.
ummm im racing my 69 440 dart.
rite now turning 12's but getting into low 11's before i sept.
planning on painting the car and putting all the old school logos on it and sponsors for the car.
rite now the set up is.
this is the build

1969 dodge dart
-ENGINE
1968 440 hp
10-1 comp
stock 906 heads w/mopar performance springs
509 lift cam
holley 750
holley elect fuel pump
torker 2 intake
msd 6a ignition
msd billit distributer
ss blaster coil
high volume oil pan/pump
-TRANS
reverse manuel valve body
3000 stall
-REAREND
8-3/4
3.91 w/suregrip

SUSPENSION
super stock springs
koni adjustable shocks in rear
comp 90-10 adjustables up front

i ended up just buying a set of 440 source alum heads finnally after a year of saving haha.and im also installing my holley street dominator intake.
and installing subframe connectors
switching to a 530 or so solid cam and adjustable rocker arms and maby going to 4.10 gears as well

heres a picture

DSC00759.jpg

PM sent. Looks like there might be another Pinks car in PSC's future!!! Another young gun who needs all the help he can get ladies and gents ... let's pull this together and help him make all of us proud.

Can you post a picture or two of the motor? What color(s) are you going to paint the car / motor? I have a bunch of colors in stock so I'm sure we can work out something you're happy with.

First off welcome to this great site and congratulations
Keep us up dated so we can cheer you on and help in any way.
We have some great tec's here so jump on on and enjoy.
You must be very exited and proud.

Wow! Love the "patina" :)

I'll be at Famoso in the stands rooting you (and any other Mopars) on!

We got in the Pinks All Out at Charlotte, (Z-Max) April 24, this morning. The registration, 460 cars filled in approximately 20 minutes. Not the question is can Rich resist arm dropping four cars at a time. Z-Max at Charlotte is a four lane drag strip.

Duster5.jpg

thanks everyone,
Funny i just happend to see a registration form and filled it out and got in to the first group. i guess it filled up so fast and anyone that wasnt in the first group has to go out and race a few races for there spot.
I have a long road ahead and big parts list now to get this going.
-Paint,adjustable rocker arms,disk brakes,prop valve,new solid cam and the list goes on.
I have a long road ahead

-
Back