Got a new cellphone - Galaxy S8

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
So there I was, minding my own business and my phone rang - Galaxy S6. It has been a good phone, never even dropped it! This Indian guy with Sprint (fake name was something like Tony) wanted to give me a free upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy S8. Even lowered my bill by $5 a month! Seemed too good to be true so I questioned him a ton. I dunno, felt like a scam so I made him send me a text and sure enough, he was from Sprint. He wanted $10 and he would overnight me a phone. That sent up a red flag too but I tried to get him to wave it and he would not budge. Anyway, phone showed up next day so guess I am just paranoid. The size of this phone is just weird. It is longer but skinnier. Seems like a girl's phone. And they made it even MORE complicated than my old phone, and that didn't seem possible. I am just too dumb for Smart Phones.

P.S. I bet my bill will go up not down! If it does I am gonna flip out on them AND "Tony".

I hope it works out, these phones (S8) ar a better fit for our shirt pockets I bet..a problem in the past for me .

-
Back