[SOLD] Grandma 67' Dart 2dr 75k orig miles, needs a new home $5995/obo San Jose,CA

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale over the nesx 2 day, is a low mileage 1967 Dodge Dart 270 2door hardtop with only 75,000 original miles and was garaged it's entire life. Super straight with just a few parking lot dings and no rust ever since it was garaged it's entire life til last month when I bought it. 225 slant six, automatic, am radio, power steering, chrome deluxe package and the nicest original interior you will see on one of these cars. Fully registered and is a daily driver (just got done with a 300 mile trip, not a single problem). great student car or build up into a race car hemi cole.

was $6995 now $5200! Will be for sale til wednesday nite, then it's back off the market.

San Jose,CA 408-623-3290 7am-10pm CA time
Ask jason how much he loves that 1968 Dart he got from me!:thumbup:
phone calls get priority over e-mails.
100_1559.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1560.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1559.jpg

100_1559.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1560.jpg

100_1560.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1562.jpg

Not interested in it, but that sure looks like one of those "Cream Puffs" they used to advertize.

Pictures? I can get more you ya. I tell ya, someone called me today on it, but they must have been using a cell phone as their call was dropped before I got their return number. The car was repainted once, as granny had a tendency to live near door ding gnomes and a small accident on the front pass front fender. Car runs great, just finishing some minor stuff for it. If someone would like to come on by and check it out, or need more pictures, call me at 408-623-3290.
---Miguel

Hey Miguel... Bryan here! Finally signed up!

Anyway, looks great... pics look great! Consider it sold. I would still love to see some pics of the underside, under the trunk, fuel tank, under the rockers..etc. Other than that we just need to make the necessary arrangements.

I have a mega busy day today at work.. but I will give you a call when I can.

When do you think you could get me some pics of the underside?

talk to you soon..
Bryan

Thanks for everything.. looking forward to getting the car home and checking it out. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks Bryan

Glad we were able to agree that you should have more fun with it than me! I deleted the pitures as I'm still selling stuff and I needed to clear up the file folders. If you want, I can go over to your familys house and retake some pictures for you. Call me if you have any questions.

Yes, everybody, it's sold and he got a good price on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back