GRHOF Dawsonville GA Memorial Day Car Show looking for Mopars

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got a call from the folks at the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame today. They would really like to see some more Mopars at the show this year on 5/27/17.

Great show held every year! The Other brands have always showed in droves and our brand has always been light! I have been the last 2 years with the 383s and got awarded this past year. Each year there has been 5 or less Mopars show of 250 or more cars and we usually park on the outer edges. Sometimes it is harder to get noticed when you are one of a few!

Scored a 1st and Best of Show at another event in September there last year! All the same other brands were at the later show as well. Changed my tactics and decided to park right in the middle of the other brands and got noticed and rewarded!

The event holders are reaching out to us so let's help them out! Tell all your other Mopar friends A,B,C or other and overwelm them! They give out very nice awards and the atmosphere is great! Awnings are allowed and some Moonshine tasting is almost mandatory!

HTTPS://www.Georgiaracinghof.com

Last edited:
Ok 29 views no comments. If they could get half that number it would be a success!

The crowds are getting tired of all the other brands and they know it.

I had already planned to haul the 5th wheel and Seadoos to Florida that Saturday for some R&R but will gladly stay and host anyone attending for dinner and drinks on Friday prior to the show and cruise up with you for show on Saturday.

We can haul south on Sunday just the same.

Last edited:
Flyer for the Show.

Any Takers!!!

IMG_1683.JPG

I might try to get my car and a couple of others to make this show - not sure yet...

I might try to get my car and a couple of others to make this show - not sure yet...

That would be great. There is plenty of room around back if you need to trailer! Its only about 15 miles one way for me from the house.

-
Back