Hamburger/Batchelder time machine

-
Reaction score
I purchased this basically untouched 70's time machine.
I've been pursuing the car for a while now.

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

why is this in the race car section?
that looks nicer then my daily...and i cant remember the last time i had my rear wheels covered in snow

welcome to the fold Danny

why is this in the race car section?
that looks nicer then my daily...and i cant remember the last time i had my rear wheels covered in snow

welcome to the fold Danny
I had to get it out of my trailer into the garage and we just had a blizzard.

1972 340 automatic superstock, stock : carb, heads, crank, weight. Any 4 barrel intake, any cam, any valve springs, any oil pan, engine blueprinted, any rear gear. Ed Hamburger was the smallblock mopar guru. where did you find here, and what has she been doing?

1972 340 automatic superstock, stock : carb, heads, crank, weight. Any 4 barrel intake, any cam, any valve springs, any oil pan, engine blueprinted, any rear gear. Ed Hamburger was the smallblock mopar guru. where did you find here, and what has she been doing?

The driver was Brian Batchedler and he sold the car to another local guy about 30 years ago. The guy who owned it raced it a few times a year. I've been eyeballing the car for about 15 years and he finally sold it to me.

That brings back memories for sure. Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing more of this time capsule .

That brings back memories for sure. Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing more of this time capsule .

That's what I'm thinking...that thing is a snapshot in time. I wouldn't touch a thing and race and show that thing off and be very proud of it.

That thing is THE shiiiiiiiiiziiiiiiit.

There is a 70 T/A Chellenger here that was a similar story. Campaigned for a while then stored. Surfaced around 8 yrs ago with a few thousand miles on it. Still wore all it racing paint and equipment.

Extra catsup and off the broiler, please.

-
Back