Happiness is a 1962 Dodge Lancer in your Rearview Mirror!

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
I got my stolen wagon back today from Fort Worth! You should have seen all the thumbs up as I brought her on the trailer through Fort Worth on the way to Desoto! Merry Christmas to me! Yippie! Thanks to those folks who were with me on trying to find her. She is home safe in MY Garage.

Attachments

• IMG_5326_30.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 751
Congrats!!! What a great thing, especially before Christmas!! Did you get your parts back too? Again, glad to hear :D :D :D

Congrats!!! You have a early christmas present. :)

glad you got it back! Hopefully just a joy ride and they didn't screw it up!

Merry Christmas to you and "BOOMERANG"...
(Your car's new nickname)
Martin
:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

OHHH ho ho, you lucky SOB! Congrats! Any damage/missing parts?

God is great!!! Congratulations! I have been following your thread and just about lost hope you would never see it again.

All, thanks for all the kudos. I will update my "Lancersaurus" thread as I get further into the wagon. And it's T-Bone! No just kidding! It was stolen in south dallas, recovered in north fort worth. At a relative of the guy locked up for stealing the trailer. I got most of my parts, 440 6 pack intake, boxes of loose parts, etc. Missing Norton Gas Tank, E Body Hurst Shifter in a Vertical Gate Box, Offy slant six valve cover, 67-69 dart console tach, driveshaft, wheelwell mouldings, lancer pushbuttons shifter and some other stuff. It looked like they had a 10 year over at the house mixing parts and doing stupid stuff. They painted the dash cluster with white spray paint, even the gauges! Jammed 2 pushrods down the guides on the head and bent them over. Installed the bumpers and bent the brackets, stuck the stainless back on the body with any junk they could find. Installed the left front fender spear on the right side, and a bunch of small scratches on the paint. Oh yea, removed the VIN. But all the hyper pak stuff, the new goodman roller rockers, the alum block, 8 3/4 posi, still there. They didn't dent the body, cut the seats or break any glass. Just some stuff I need to redo and get straight but I know how lucky I am. More info on the stolen wagon thread and I will start putting info on my Lancersaurus resto link as I start back to work. Thanks again guys for the comments.

Hyper
That is great to hear if you need anything let me know I might have some spares off my 62 Valiant wagon that work.
Again glad to hear you got the Wagon back I know where pretty much given up on her. MERRY Christmas is all I can say.

HP,glad to hear you got your car back safe and sound !!!And too even get your parts,what a relief !!Am I correctly reading that you did get your Offy Valve Cover back ??

Glad to hear you got your stuff back.I hope that those involved go to a place where dropping ones soap in the shower creates quite a bit of stress should they choose to bend over to pick it up.:tongue1:

-
Back