Harwood Scoop

-

bballfan1

Reaction score
$75 + shipping

scoop1.jpg

scoop2.jpg

Can you get some measurements height, width, length so I can see how big it is. Also pics of the base to see mounting options.
Thanks Rod

I looked it up and it's a big scoop I've been trying to decide if I can cut it down to make it still look cool and see over it.

Your inbox is full

30" long 14.5 wide 8.5 tall. I will post pics of bottom tomorrow.

I have that same scoop on my Demon bracket car & there is no problem seeing over it. I opted for it due to the fact it reminded me of the old Pro Stockers years back.

I actually bought it for my demon, back in the day!

I actually bought it for my demon, back in the day!
there used to be scoops like that on ebay, that had a duck tail in the back of it, I thot they were kick ***, but couldn`t find one when I was in the market.

Wow, cheep enough, shouldn't this be in a for sale thread ? ?

I have the duck tail one on my dart racecar.
Looks good. Mine needed a lot of sanding and Bondo for it to look good tho. Kinda disappointing as it was not cheep. You would think for the price they could make a better mold......

I have the duck tail one on my dart racecar.
Looks good. Mine needed a lot of sanding and Bondo for it to look good tho. Kinda disappointing as it was not cheep. You would think for the price they could make a better mold......
got any pics ?

20180117_170651_zps41q8rqpz.jpg

20180117_170732_zpsqkgfcinj.jpg

20180117_170823_zpsklju5gmo.jpg

Not super happy with the cheep "gasket" at the base. I had to pull the scoop off a few months ago as it had rolled over and turned white. I used 3M high tack adhesive this time and it stopped it from rolling over for a bit but of you look close you can see it starting to separate again and it has started to turn back white. Next time I pull it off I'm just gonna use black caulk around the seam and be done with the gasket. I could dam near not use anything the gaps are very small. (The gasket is only about 1/16" thick)

Last edited:
Not to hijack thread but I have one to sell if anyone wants it 75.00 plus ride.
20180116_160157.jpg
20180116_160157.jpg
20180116_160204.jpg

-
Back