Heading to Saskatchewan!

-
Congrats Steve. Very happy for you. Im glad things are getting better and i hope all goes well. My brother in law was there for 3-4 years and he actually liked it. Cant believe the difference on houses. Price wise. Need anything let me know. Take care , all the best, Edd:blob::D

Way to go Steve, too bad about Moparfest, we need to defend the wing title. Good luck to Lori as well. stay in touch.

Good luck with the new job buddy! Hopefully the new city is a great place to live. Perhaps you will have to start watching football??????

After a really crappy week already, this is the best news I've seen in awhile Steve! Five stars!!! Congrats on your new job, and best wishes for Lori's full and speedy recovery. You're on your way now!!! :-D

Congratulations! We're gonna have to connect when you get there. Get your watermelon helmet ready.:blob:

That was Unity you were headed for right? I'm preparing for my move back to Melville early this summer.

This should get you started. Don't miss the Saskatoon show!

http://www.autoevents.ca/

Good news= You got the job.

Bad news= Its in Saskatchewan :mrgreen:

Congrats
when I saw the thread title I thought he was looking for sympathy.

Kidding, I was born in SaskatchIwannaleave so I'm allowed to make jokes:D
Congrats on the new job and good luck over there 4spd.

Just think of it like when Christopher Columbus headed west. He wasn't sure what he would find but it sure turned out good! :cheers::mrgreen:

Steve: Congrats on landing the position, hope it works out well for you.

Congratulations! We're gonna have to connect when you get there. Get your watermelon helmet ready.:blob:

That was Unity you were headed for right? I'm preparing for my move back to Melville early this summer.

This should get you started. Don't miss the Saskatoon show!

http://www.autoevents.ca/

Thanks Ray, yep for sure! Im hoping to find accomodations with a garage/cave!! Should I soak the watermelon in vodka 1st?? Sounds like Im going to need it! Is this what rider fans look like?? >>>>:blob:

Good news= You got the job.

Bad news= Its in Saskatchewan :mrgreen:

Congrats

LOL, why is it you're not the 1st person to say that?? LOL

when I saw the thread title I thought he was looking for sympathy.

Kidding, I was born in SaskatchIwannaleave so I'm allowed to make jokes:D
Congrats on the new job and good luck over there 4spd.

Thanks TT, Ive been to Kindersley meeting "oldkimmer", then a layover at Regina airport.....nothing compared to an 8 hour layover at Fort McMoney!!

Just think of it like when Christopher Columbus headed west. He wasn't sure what he would find but it sure turned out good! :cheers::mrgreen:

Any new experience is a good one right?? At least that was my surebet" line in my younger days!.:glasses7:

Steve: Congrats on landing the position, hope it works out well for you.

Thanks, experience in water and a government position is what I had hoped for, not as high up the ladder as I'd like, but its a total career change. This will hopefully lead to some good experience!

I heard its cold up there! :eek:ccasion: Congrats Stevo

Wonder if I should open a tanning salon?? Hmmmm have to think about a business logo.....

Thanks all!

-
Back