Hello from a St Louis!

-

Traxfish

Convertible Cruiser
Reaction score
Howdy! I've referenced the site for years but now have a purpose to join.

I've recently acquired a 1968 Barracuda convertible through family.

I really liked this car as a kid spending summers in the late 90s with my grandparents in New Orleans. Unfortunately my grandfather passed away in November 2015 and my grandmother back in May. My uncle has a 66 that's taking up most of his energy to upkeep, so he gave me the opportunity to buy the 68 from him.

I'll have a little photo shoot once it warms up and I can clean it up. The body is in great condition and just needs a little tlc. It has a few little issues that needs fixed up, and I look forward to getting my hands dirty on it. I plan to be seeking advice on simplest solutions to fixing it up.
i5gMm6iE3eFgxaBcJPc-yJ87Ti0VxswV2p9_CFfn1HWA8kwYrp4jMVZBPUW8_yzZMkRtyc1Bavdmi730MB=w1705-h959-no.jpg

Welcome! Nice! Enjoy... no $$$ can replace experience and the fun.

Welcome. I recognize where that was shot. Nice looking car. If you ever need a hand let me know. I am not far

Howdy! I've referenced the site for years but now have a purpose to join.

I've recently acquired a 1968 Barracuda convertible through family.

I really liked this car as a kid spending summers in the late 90s with my grandparents in New Orleans. Unfortunately my grandfather passed away in November 2015 and my grandmother back in May. My uncle has a 66 that's taking up most of his energy to upkeep, so he gave me the opportunity to buy the 68 from him.

I'll have a little photo shoot once it warms up and I can clean it up. The body is in great condition and just needs a little tlc. It has a few little issues that needs fixed up, and I look forward to getting my hands dirty on it. I plan to be seeking advice on simplest solutions to fixing it up.
View attachment 1715129943

Welcome from commiefornia! :)

Welcome. I recognize where that was shot. Nice looking car. If you ever need a hand let me know. I am not far
Haha I've seen your Barracuda and Charger in your garage and walked up to talk to you. I've also seen the Charger at a car show at the automotive complex down Watson by Malones. I was hoping to find you in the near future.

I live in the Villages across the street from you. The cuda is there now and I'm in the process of securing storage until I can get a house.

*Added* Viewing your photos I believe I am thinking of someone else. It would be a cool coincidence that there's 3 68 Barracudas in this area. The one I am thinking of is an Avocado green coupe.

Last edited:
Welcome. Nice car. 67-69 Barracudas are my favorites. What would you like to do to it?

Welcome aboard, nice looking barracks.
Plenty of good help here that knows there way around these great cars.
From northeast Arkansas. Jump on in and enjoy

-
Back