Hello from upstate NY

-

Don Brock

340 4speed
Reaction score
I have been checking out and enjoying several posts and different information. My name is Don and have been tinkering on my 69 340 dart for about 20 years. Always something to do! Thanks for your info

from don's cell 001.JPG

Don, WELCOME from another NY'er! That's a sweeeeet looking Dart!!!!

Welcome aboard Don, jump on in and enjoy, from an Arkansas member :thumbsup:

I have been checking out and enjoying several posts and different information. My name is Don and have been tinkering on my 69 340 dart for about 20 years. Always something to do! Thanks for your info

View attachment 1715126751
Welcome Don, from another New Yorker! Near Rochester, damn cold tonight. That is one nice looking Dart. More pics!

Good lookin ride you have there!

I have alot of work to do before my 69 Dart looks even close.

Good people here and lots of good info.

LOL, to most (NY city people) you are in upstate which is Yonkers, but I am probably 120 miles north of you, so far North almost in ehh country (otherwise known as Canada) but in seriousness enjoy the site great info.

Good lookin ride you have there!

I have alot of work to do before my 69 Dart looks even close.

Good people here and lots of good info.
All it takes is a lot of work and even more money! Not a fast process, at least for me. The nice thing is that almost everything you need is out there. Good luck, send me a picture when completed.... don't take too long I am your age

Not too far away from you, Don. Over in Beaver Dams, just above Corning and a little south of Watkins Glen.

Think I've seen your car in pics taken by another member, 3404speed, aka, John Heath, who hails from Wellsberg.

Not too far away from you, Don. Over in Beaver Dams, just above Corning and a little south of Watkins Glen.

Think I've seen your car in pics taken by another member, 3404speed, aka, John Heath, who hails from Wellsberg.
we are about 35 minutes from Watkins Glen. Maybe we will see you at a show sometime! I hope to get out a little more in the future. Take care

-
Back