Help finishing Dart in Sarasota County Florida

-

Daniel Hazen

Reaction score
Hey fellow members
I have a 73 Swinger that purchased about 4 years ago.
The plan was to build a street car with my 15 year old son.
Unfortunately I lost him in 2021 in a horrible way.
I have the car about 80% completed. My problem is
I don’t have a lot of knowledge on these old mopars, and all my pictures from disassembling were lost . But just wondering if anyone in my area would be willing to help me.

IMG_6425.jpeg

IMG_6400.jpeg

IMG_6115.jpeg

Welcome! Hope someone close can lend a hand. Not too complicated, just keep working on it. Thanks for the pictures.

Sorry for the loss of your son. What I've found while trying to put a car together after being taken apart for a while is;
1. Assemble what you know goes together.
2. Arrange parts that go to specific areas and assemble what you can.
3. If you have questions about things, post pictures with the questions
Everyone here will do the best they can to help. Just remember, the more information you post, the easier it is for the members to help.
Good luck on the endeavor!

So very sorry for the loss of your son.
There are lots of great people here on this forum, and likely in your area.
As mentioned above, work on what you know about, do small things and work slowly. A factory service manual will be helpful with a lot of it, but when you're stuck, start a topic specific thread, post as many pictures as you can and someone should be able to help guide you along.

So very sorry for the loss of your son.
There are lots of great people here on this forum, and likely in your area.
As mentioned above, work on what you know about, do small things and work slowly. A factory service manual will be helpful with a lot of it, but when you're stuck, start a topic specific thread, post as many pictures as you can and someone should be able to help guide you along.
Thank you

-
Back