Help on front wheel tire setup

-

72scampguy

Reaction score
72 scamp. Have 15x10 cragar ss on rear. 28x10.5 tire. Cragar offers 4.5 and 6 inch for fronts. Street strip car. Cant decide if 4.5 is too skinny or what size tire for each wheel. Lost. Any help please?

I am running a 15x6 with a 205/70/15 on the front. More meat for the poor streets. Plus i am not a fan of skinny's. My car runs nice and straight on a full on hard pass.

I am running a 15x6 with a 205/70/15 on the front. More meat for the poor streets. Plus i am not a fan of skinny's. My car runs nice and straight on a full on hard pass.
Got a pic i can check out? Leaning this way. Its shame to have mew front suspension and not feel it because pf skinny tires.

bjcr37.jpg

10cw0er.jpg

I have Afco Rear springs with Rancho RS9000 adjustable shocks. 10 position and Strange 9 position shocks up front with 340 Torsion bars, car rides like a dream. Rear shocks set to 5 and fronts to 3 for street driving. Car hooks up pretty good on those settings.

running the same thing on a 5.5" wheel.

-
Back