-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73DaRT318

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Dodge dart sport with a 318 and a 904 tranny... i was wondering if anyone has some transmission cooler lines as well as the other linkage that connects close to the tranny lines... if anyone has these please let me know and how much... THanks

I have a 73 Dodge dart sport with a 318 and a 904 tranny... i was wondering if anyone has some transmission cooler lines as well as the other linkage that connects close to the tranny lines... if anyone has these please let me know and how much... THanks

If it was me I would get a flare kit, tubing bender and some aluminum tubing and fab up my own cooling lines so they will be nice and neat. Another way of doing it (but crude) is get some 3/8 rubber gas hose and some hose clamps. You have to have the old tubing ends in order to tighten the hose to the tranny and radiator. I don't know what you mean by "other linkage that connects close to the tranny lines" unless you are talking about a bracket that holds the lines in place. I've made one them myself out of plumbing strap. It worked and looked like it was factory. LOL!

I believe I have a set of trans lines from a '72 Dart (318/904). $20 + SH. Let me know if you still need them and I will begin the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back