Hemi rebuild book

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
What are you guys using to assemble and disassemble your gen 3 hemi? Small blocks have how to build your small block and big blocks have theirs, what are you using for 5.7-6.1?

What are you guys using to assemble and disassemble your gen 3 hemi? Small blocks have how to build your small block and big blocks have theirs, what are you using for 5.7-6.1?

Read the customer reviews. I believe it does not cover the 2008 and up engines! An older publication.

Mike

FSM can be downloaded from LXForums. Thats all I used. Except for where I used ARP, then I did what ARP said.

2017 and we still have no book on rebulding Gen 3 Hemi's. So many books on LS engines and yet us Mopar guys wait and wait. It's been 14 years since the engines release and nothing. Cmon aftermarket catch up!

2017 and we still have no book on rebulding Gen 3 Hemi's. So many books on LS engines and yet us Mopar guys wait and wait. It's been 14 years since the engines release and nothing. Cmon aftermarket catch up!
Cartechbooks.com just released a book this month.
"New Hemi Engines 2003 to present. How to build max performance"
I've ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet.

Cartechbooks.com just released a book this month.
"New Hemi Engines 2003 to present. How to build max performance"
I've ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet.

YES!. I notice the author is Larry Shepard who authors a lot of these how to books. I am going to go and order now.

-
Back