Hi all newbie to forum-looking for vendor info

-

mypolina408

Reaction score
Hi all
I was just looking on your site which is a first. I noticed on one of the threads that you have vendors on the site. I am possibly looking for some single pistons. They are ICON(984.030) . The dish is at about 9.6 on the compression. I see them on a few site Mainly Hughes engines. But I don't think I need the whole set but probably just one has some damage from something getting in the combustion chamber. Also any feed back on Keith Black Hypereutectic pistons 416 0.030 over. I keep seeing people complain about them being so delicate. But everyone sells them. I am not a racer at all just want a toy to play with . Thanks for any help. I now this is A-body only as I have a dodge magnum engine 1995 with a 408 stroker EFI. Just I noticed online some said if they needed something to send a message as they were a vendor. I wish I could by my DART 68 hemi but cost way too must to own.
Rick

Welcome to the site. You can click on forums then classified. Vendor ads on rhs and vendor forum at bottom of page. Also you can post a wanted ad. Your post may get deleted if not posted in wanted section. Good luck.
Oh, you can search under engine parts as well.

-
Back