Holley sniper with MSD6 controller

-
Personally, I think you'd be far better off running a factory style multiport intake with a Holley HP controlling fuel and timing. Probably the same price and you have fuel and spark interacting in one computer.

I don't think he's going to find anyone running that combination so I made my suggestion based off of what I know to be a good setup. Sorry if that offended you.

no, i Need a carburator style injection to hide. Otherwise i will lose my historic license plates. Car must appear old school. hard enought with a HEMI but impossible with fuel rails and injectors.

Ah, that makes sense. Either the Sniper or Terminator will work just fine. The Terminator uses the HP ecu and separate throttle body vs the Sniper as a self-contained ecu/throttle body unit. You get some extra customize-able inputs and outputs with the Terminator and can upgrade the ecu to the HP with a free download in the future if need be. Otherwise, the Sniper is a nice full featured unit, similar to the FiTech but better and supported by Holley.

I am not sure if the Sniper would interface with the MSD6HEMI, it would probably have to be run fuel-only (much like a carburetor). The Terminator uses the HP ecu so in theory you should be able to remove and sell the MSD6HEMI and run everything off the Holley. A call to Holley EFI tech support could clear it up for you.

But to answer the question, yes you can. You can run the Sniper controlling spark with the MSD or run the Sniper without timing control and still with the MSD, just the dissy triggering spark.

But to answer the question, yes you can. You can run the Sniper controlling spark with the MSD or run the Sniper without timing control and still with the MSD, just the dissy triggering spark.
Holley says no. NOT the HEMI MSD. Regular MSD6s yes... I Need to use the Terminator System or use both seperated

-
Back