I’m starting to like smaller girl

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

IMG_2962.jpeg

Once there was a guy whose wife caught him cheating on her with a midget lady. She yelled, "You told me you were going to stop sleeping with other women." He said, "Well, honey, you can see I am cutting down."

I've told Kitty about her. She wants to meet her.
Fun Lady.
I've been to a few Little people of America conventions with her.
Learned about all the different kinds of Dwarfism there is.
Tina is of equal body form just small in height 34"
Funny her Brother is 6'5"

Fun Lady.
I've been to a few Little people of America conventions with her.
Learned about all the different kinds of Dwarfism there is.
Tina is of equal body form just small in height 34"
Funny her Brother is 6'5"
That is unusual. But then, thinking about genetics, nothing is really surprising.

Best story mopar related I have is. At MITP. Walked around looking at cars. She asked one member here if she could sit on the deck lid for a picture. I told him your car, your call you put her there.
So he picks her up sits her on the trunk. Turns to me and says I see the attraction here.
She said I'm a little person but I have big ears.
Then proceeded to pose for pictures.
Before we go down this road. Sex is really no different, just like any other Woman.

Best story mopar related I have is. At MITP. Walked around looking at cars. She asked one member here if she could sit on the deck lid for a picture. I told him your car, your call you put her there.
So he picks her up sits her on the trunk. Turns to me and says I see the attraction here.
She said I'm a little person but I have big ears.
Then proceeded to pose for pictures.
Before we go down this road. Sex is really no different, just like any other Woman.
Well, I'm sure if she hangs with you she's a good person. With lots of patience. lol

I should have known better....

I dated a midget stripper once...talk about half off!

Anyway, stand by for inappropriate midget memes

1716404516856.png

-
Back