Ignition recommendation

-

canadian duster

Reaction score
Well my engine is almost complete finally. Eagle rotating assembly with mahle pistons. Stroked to 408 and will be running my 6v71 setup.

I'm looking for recommendations on the fuel and ignition setup. Currently in my mind I see a dual warlbro pump setup to aero regulators (1 to each carb with common return line) all 1/2".

For ignition I was thinking mad 6 al2 with boost control to pull timing and msd distributor.

Any thoughts or experience with a setup to match this? I've done some searches but most related to blow thru carbs and turbos. Thanks

I'm interested too!!

I have a MSD billet with no vacuum advance. Looking to replace it since the car is a daily driver and want better economy. So far all the mods have improved it, now I think I need vacuum advance for a better burn.

Let's hope someone can make some good recommendations. :)

If your going bucks up anyway why not run the FiTech or Holley Sniper blow through throttle body efi with timing control ? FiTech has a dual setup I'm not sure about Holley but by the time you buy 2 new carbs and the 6al2 and the boost control and everything to put it all together you will be in for pretty close to the same ducky's maybe more , why not simplify it all and get the tunability of efi ?

Unfortunately the $ is drying up haha. Already have the carbs too. Maybe in a few years down the line but going to stick with the carbs for now.

-
Back