• Thread starter Deleted member 38666
  • Start date
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38666

Contact seller
I am Using a 66 Mechanical linkage 904 in my 65 Dart. Imperial made a kit for this conversion but no longer do. Anyone out there have one for sale? I want to maintain my 65 original floor shift console. If you have one, let me know. Old Dart 66

i´ve heard B&M would also have a conversion cable, but i don´t know exactly ..... if you do a search for "imperial services" here on FABO you will find a lot of complains about them.
there was also a time Mancini-Racing sold Imperial-Services-Parts - maybe i would be worth to give them a call, whether they have still parts on stock but not listed in the shop

Thanks for the replies, I will look into the information rec'd by you guys, and thanks. Going to Columbus in Aug., maybe I can find one there,
but, until then, If anyone finds one or has one, let me know. Thanks again. Old Dart 66

I was going to use push button on my 64 before I heard they went Tango Uniform so now I am left modifying a 65 floor shifter to work with my 44RE. I will keep you posted on how it works out...

I was going to use push button on my 64 before I heard they went Tango Uniform so now I am left modifying a 65 floor shifter to work with my 44RE. I will keep you posted on how it works out...
Thanks for the input, and let me know how you come out. Ive got a rebuilt 66 904 which was specially built for me, and I would like to use it in the 65 restoration. I was going to use it in the 66 resto, but went a different route. Would be happy to hear from you on how you go about yours. Appreciate greatly. Old Dart 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back