Jim Slusser Buyer Beware

-

fasttcars

Reaction score
Hi, just seeing if anyone knows him or has done any business with him before. I asked for some references or any kind of info since his FB is extra minimal(potential red flag) so I could verify who I was talking. He has some parts for sale so just trying to take some preventive measures. I believe he has a red duster, possibly Victor SBM engine.
Thanks

I looked at his Facebook page. He may well be a straight up guy, but his page doesn't have enough on it for me to send him a dime. Very, VERY little posted there. That's usually not a good sign. Hopefully, it's not like that this time.

That was a red sign and should usually be for others as well. I've found people have taken over old profiles somehow and ran scams through them. I did find a mutual friend(who is fairly well known in the Mopar custom building community) to get a good reference plus called him directly. Also one other bonus reference his name is on work through Ray Barton who also gave a reference for the heads I'm getting, some Victor SBM heads so pretty excited

Definitely the worst person I've ever tried to do business with. Wasted 3 days, spewed obvious lies, broke a deal, money now stuck in limbo.

Last edited:
Attn span wasn't the issue lol, the issue was giving a **** when your plan included an 84 year old mopar mule and an "airport dolly".
Serious mule WTF.. A guy visiting is a issue. Yeah the car part is full of drugs. I didn't force anyone. It was a simple favor nice people do in this world. Maybe you don't like helping others out. Awesome.

Aaaaannnnd speaking of "none readers" lol, MOPAR MULE. Read it again....or not.
84 year-old bring a damned set of heads back thru an airport? Or am I missing something? No need to attack my personality there big fella. I help out when and where I can.
So get back to the nursing home to look for mules...
Thanks
Jim:thumbsup:
Serious mule WTF.. A guy visiting is a issue. Yeah the car part is full of drugs. I didn't force anyone. It was a simple favor nice people do in this world. Maybe you don't like helping others out. Awesome.

Rad we have the spelling police hear that just need to show off their ignorance. The guy must be a buddy. English also isn't my first language plus I don't spend half my life on forums. How many languages do you speak? . The guy must be a buddy? Was simply trying to help others out. Instead just get complete meaningless of topic BS. Some people work long days so the vision gets foggy. It's being aware n understanding that things happen in life. Jim Slusser is that you?
None?? I think you meant non?

Last edited:
Aaaaannnnd speaking of "none readers" lol, MOPAR MULE. Read it again....or not.
84 year-old bring a damned set of heads back thru an airport? Or am I missing something? No need to attack my personality there big fella. I help out when and where I can.
So get back to the nursing home to look for mules...
Thanks
Jim:thumbsup:
The guy isn't a cripple. He's very active like my mom. Most 60's I know are stronger than 20 years olds these days. I asked his opinion and he offered. He's actually 64 I just made a mistake. Big blocks rumbling fumes after sitting for decades that we just fired up on the weekend have that effect on the vision along with the 14-16 hr days wrenching. Of course everyone should understand how that is on a repeat basis being it's a car page. My eyes are still blurry. I was only mentioning it because one cart is reasonable for anyone. Expecting the guy to add another part in another cart would have been ridiculous. Let's be more ignorant why don't we. Shows how much of a help you are here. Oh look it's Jim himself.

Last edited:
Well, sorry about English not being your 1st language, that's not my fault. You.musta voted red. :realcrazy:
I work long days and nights as well there Superman, so slow your roll. This all started because I made a comment about u hustling senior citizens to bring heads...wtf is wrong with you?
Rad we have the spelling police hear that have nothing better in life to do. The guy must be a buddy. English also isn't my first language plus don't spend half my life on forums. How many languages do you speak? Literally have nothing better in life to do. The guy must be a buddy. Literally the biggest nerd thing to try and correct. Some people work long days so the vision gets foggy. It's being aware n understanding that things happen in life. Jim Slusser is that you? Keep picking apart to protect your buddy and show how meaningless life is buddy

Oh he would be after you got yer heads lol.
Good luck, seriously I hope you didn't lose $$.
The guy isn't a cripple. He's very active like my mom. Let's be more ignorant why don't we. Shows how much of a help you are here. Oh look it's Jim himself.

Last edited:
If people prefer focusing on minor spelling mistakes and meaningless ignorant nothing's that show only ignorant behavior I'd rather you take it out somewhere else vs smearing my post.

I'm just trying to help others out after a really long weekend. My eyes are out of focus from the first fire up in 24 years back to back with another one after about 20 years of two old rare big block four speed chargers. One was a super rare 72 last year for the Dana 60. All numbers matching but definitely had a life. With the gas fumes things happen. No need for ignorant behavior. It's no wonder i don't come here much. To many good post that have been tarnished from added off topic nonsense.. People should focus more on the cars n community rather than nit picking about irrelevant nothing's.

Last edited:
I'm the last person to criticize spelling. This started because of your rant about an 84 yr old and an airport dolly and i made a smartass comment....snowflake
If people prefer focusing on minor spelling mistakes and meaningless ignorant nothing's that show only ignorant behavior and the true meaningless focus of one's life. Then do it on someone else's time. I'm just trying to help others out after a really long weekend. My eyes are out of focus from the first fire up in 24 years back to back with another one after about 20 years of two old rare big block four speed chargers. With the gas fumes things happen. No need for ignorant behavior. It's no wonder i don't come here much. Through most post that may have been good it's just ridiculous BS. I've seen little kids behave better.

-
Back