Jim Slusser Buyer Beware

-
Hi, just seeing if anyone knows him or has done any business with him before. I asked for some references or any kind of info since his FB is extra minimal(potential red flag) so I could verify who I was talking. He has some parts for sale so just trying to take some preventive measures. I believe he has a red duster, possibly Victor SBM engine.
Thanks
You say you used PayPal, did you use goods and services or friends and family?

well, now i want to know the rest of this sordid tale!

drug mules, octogenarians, a con job gone wrong and an airport trolley!

More drama than all the daytime soaps put together.

IMG_5948.gif

Lol, I seriously appreciate you warning us, but I'll say it again ffs.
YOU mentioned an 84 yr old dragging a pr of cyl heads back lol. And then u mentioned an airport dolly...
So in my mind you were bribing senior citizens with Peek Freans and Ovaltine to haul these damned heads on a frickin plane.
Of course then u mentioned u were high on fumes and the senior citizen was actually 64. And as energetic as a meth addict.
When I said mule, I was being sarcastic and I said MOPAR MULE(mopar heads....mule) get it?
Does airport dolly=plane ride?
See how my thought process is plausible now? :lol:
Definitely. Only tried to help some people out. All I got in return was hens pointing out things of no relevance

this whole thread is a bigger tease than Francesca DeLongpre in short shorts and bikini tops that one summer between junior and senior year when it was hotter than anybody could remember.

lemme tells ya, now there was a gal that could haul some heads on a airport trolley!

Pics? :lol:
this whole thread is a bigger tease than Francesca DeLongpre in short shorts and bikini tops that one summer between junior and senior year when it was hotter than anybody could remember.

lemme tells ya, now there was a gal that could haul some heads on a airport trolley!

most of them burned in the fire. but i still have some tasteful nudes and some car/motorcycle related cheesecake stuff (don't judge!).

shoot me your CC number and i'll hook you up
muh huh.

-
Back