Just a Heads Up!

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I will soon be posting for sale most of my slant stuff I’ve accumulated after I get all the pics taken. I don’t have to sell this stuff so it’s not a fire sale - just downsizing! I will link the actual For Sale thread when I post it in this thread. Just a heads up!

Will you be shipping parts or pick up only ?

I would say most everything can be shipped by USPS and/or FedEx. If anything needs to be picked up, I’ll so note it in the ad when I post it. Thanks for asking

Ok...I still don't see it.
Strasburg, VA,..... Yours says south eastern pa....................if You're on a phone maybe it doesn't display the whole box...........................

Location?
In the box with His Avatar..............................
Ok...I still don't see it.
Strasburg, VA,..... Yours says south eastern pa....................if You're on a phone maybe it doesn't display the whole box...........................

Yes I'm in Strasburg VA about 20 miles south of Winchester VA and 80 miles west of DC. It does show up when I'm on my phone!

Still digging stuff out for pics. Yes, I know I am slow - look at my wagon thread for example!

I think I finally got the ad composed. Now I need to take a couple more pics of some more stuff, then add the pics to the ad. I’m slow but we’re getting there.

I hope to post the my rather lengthy ad tomorrow- Hoping for between 8 and 9 East Coast time

Should be able to post the For Sale threadright about 8 or shortly thereafter. Just making sure all the pics are in place and doing a bit of final editing - phew!

The ad was posted last night shortly after 8PM with a bunch of stuff spoken for!

-
Back