KiwiGTX - looks like I'm the new kid on the block

-

kiwigtx

Big Dummy
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, came here today after googling for information on the original "Little Red Wagon" - found a cool thread with some great info, and realised I was signed up 7 years ago here. :D
I see a lot of familiar names, and I'm sure a few will know me already. Looking forward to learning a bit more about small block technology - have been eyeing up a crate engine recently for a project. More about that later when I find what I want. :)

I don't actually have an A Body car, but I do have a Dodge A100 pickup truck - tribute to Bill Maverick's LRW. I tried to contact him years ago during the build with no success....seems I have missed the boat there now.
upload_2017-12-30_20-36-19.png

oh yeah...I have a '70 Plymouth GTX as well...
upload_2017-12-30_20-38-57.png

Thanks....it's been so long I had to get Joey to reset me. :lol:

We know you Kiwi! About time you started checking out this site too. Slightly different flavor but great guys here too!

Roger, great to see you here!
On a sad note, I got your calendars back yesterday. Apparently the "streamlined" new Customs Forms at the post office aren't agreeable down there or something. I'll get them back out to you as soon as I can. "Your" month isn't until November so you won't miss it.

-
Back