Legendary upholstery installation kit?

-

H22A4

Does anyone read this?
Reaction score
Has anyone bought their installation kit? Was it any good for the price? I plan on replacing the seat upholstery in my Scamp but having an upholstery shop doing the job with the materials I provide them. Just wondering if the shop will wind up charging me for their materials if the Legendary installation kit isn't complete?

I also have used them, had no problem and the seats are great. The kit is complete with seat covers but you will have to buy the foam kit if needed. Will the shop furnish the hog rings and burlap?

save the money....Just take your upholstery to the shop....they will use their own stuff....That is more if you want to do it yourself

Pro shops have that stuff already.

I buy hog rings, burlap & muslin in bulk.

Has anyone bought their installation kit? Was it any good for the price? I plan on replacing the seat upholstery in my Scamp but having an upholstery shop doing the job with the materials I provide them. Just wondering if the shop will wind up charging me for their materials if the Legendary installation kit isn't complete?
Installation kit??? I just handed my upholstery shop the old seats and the new covers and let them do whatever was necessary. No installation "kit" here.

Thanks. I'll just buy the new covers and let the shop use their own materials. Saves getting hosed on the exchange rate for that installation kit.

have you considered doing it yourself?
Legendary have fool proof "how to" videos that show you how...it's not too difficult.

-
Back