Let's all be thankful

-

mycuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is the one day (that should be much more)that we all should be thankful for everything we have.
The Good the Bad the Ugly, it's life.
How we deal with all of those is what's important.
Reminisce of lost family members and Friends.
Politics aside we live in and amongst every person that may be different than us.
All in all we all should be thankful
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Dave

FC2C54F4-CF59-4396-9270-6A479A762434.png

Just a little humor. You are absolutely correct their are so many people that their lives have been devastated by loss of family, friends and even homes.

i guess this is the gun thanksgiving thread
and what is thanksgiving, you ask?
thanksgiving is a day we drive 300 miles to be with family, only to be reminded why we live 300 miles from them in the first place

thanksgiving-meme-18.jpg

Thanksgiving-Memes23.jpg

Just a little humor. You are absolutely correct their are so many people that their lives have been devastated by loss of family, friends and even homes.
I`m one, whole family wiped out tragically, last year. But hey, I should be thankful right?
No ungodly disease that I know of, and a hungry man turkey tv dinner I can plop in the oven when I get hungry.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...

I`m one, whole family wiped out tragically, last year. But hey, I should be thankful right?
No ungodly disease that I know of, and a hungry man turkey tv dinner I can plop in the oven when I get hungry.

I am sorry for your loss. I have no family for Thanksgiving either, but a friend invited me over so that was awesome. It is a tough holiday regardless. You will be in my prayers.

Sorry to here that. Next year if you are in Texas or plan to be here you are more than welcome at our table.

-
Back