Lets see your cars.........

-
before i changed my hood and eng
flash's Cuda.JPG

after 408 install and hood change
0702162027.jpg

Yeah it no show car, but it is still sporting its original 70 lead paint!:)

You know what I noticed looking at these photos besides getting nauseaus? The diversity of the A body. None of these look the same. But all of them are beautiful. Its amazing how mean they look.

225 3 speed --> 340 4 speed

Been in the family since new, and I'm the 2nd owner. Done all the work myself while in college. My friends have their turbo 4 bangers and I've got 8 cylinders of lopey American glory. No turbo lag here, just a lot of tire smoke and fuel stops!

m5Y6xG4.jpg
05gBSMi.jpg
STIRLTJ.jpg
QeMACnE.jpg

Nice Cuda jhnycuda, if you don't mind I'd like to hear your engine combo along with the trans and rearend.

Sure, it's a 493 RB block, Indy SR heads and single plane intake, 950 Holley HP, 10.5 comp., .601/.607 solid roller cam, 2" Hedman headers, old Flowmaster Shootout mufflers, 72u w/9.5 converter, only flashes like 3200 though, has a Gear Vendor from my old Dodge truck, 4.56 gear, 295/65 M/T drag radials, car weighs a little over 3800 with me in it.

Nice Cuda jhnycuda, if you don't mind I'd like to hear your engine combo along with the trans and rearend.

Yes, they're a good unit, I had it in my '77 D200 for about 7 years, sold the truck and kept the GV, was under my bench for about 8 years until I finally put it in the 'Cuda a couple weeks before the Car Craft Anti Tour 2012.
I just noticed you live in Akron, I was born there, went to Goodyear Junior High, moved to Cali in 1982 when I was 15.

You have definitely got your money's worth out of the GV, I'll never build another car again without some kind of overdrive.
Yes I was born here in Akron and probably stuck here for life lol. I enjoy the 4 seasons but I sure wish winter wasn't so long and Summer so short!

Yeah, I did get my money out of that, I got it at cost when I worked at the speed shop here in town then.
The orange Barracuda behind my Cuda in my profile pic has a T-5 5-speed in it ( thinking of selling that car), and the '69 Valiant I'm almost done with has a A-500 from a '90 Dakota in it, ProTrans went thru it.

-
Back