Looking for good shops in Austin, TX area

-

mrphoto

Reaction score
South Austin ideally...I've got a "new to me" 1965 Plymouth Valiant V200 with the 273, factory AC, etc...

Bought it under the guise of "just put a new battery in it and it will fire right up" but of course that's not the case.

I think the electrical is just fried on this little guy and I want to drive it darnit! Any good suggestions of shops that can get me back on the road for now? (and maybe develop a good relationship for future upgrades?)

Thanks!

South Austin ideally...I've got a "new to me" 1965 Plymouth Valiant V200 with the 273, factory AC, etc...

Bought it under the guise of "just put a new battery in it and it will fire right up" but of course that's not the case.

I think the electrical is just fried on this little guy and I want to drive it darnit! Any good suggestions of shops that can get me back on the road for now? (and maybe develop a good relationship for future upgrades?)

Thanks!

Pm TXDart (Martin) he's in South Austin (or just look up Manchaca Garage and call him.).
Good friend of mine and a great,honest mechanic.Owns 63 and 66 Darts among others.

Last edited:
-
Back