Looking for my old 69 Dart GTS H code

-

gts1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to locate my old GTS 383,4speed,B7 blue, stripe delete, white vinyl top, black interior, console with tach. I think the car was sold on E bay about 10 years ago & might have went to Ohio.
Vin # LS23H9B378714 Would like to find the car & maybe buy it back. Thanks Sal

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to locate my old GTS 383,4speed,B7 blue, stripe delete, white vinyl top, black interior, console with tach. I think the car was sold on E bay about 10 years ago & might have went to Ohio.
Vin # LS23H9B378714 Would like to find the car & maybe buy it back. Thanks Sal

I think I found it. The car is listed on the GTS registry.

LS23H9B378***: GTS#389: This 1969 383 GTS with a 4 speed/3.23 gear is owned by Tony N. from CT. Tony's GTS is a number matching B7 Dark Blue with stripe delete. Black interior with buckets and with the N85 tach bolted to the console. The GTS has a white vinyl top.

left340sm.jpg

LS23H9B378***: GTS#389: This 1969 383 GTS with a 4 speed/3.23 gear is owned by Tony N. from CT. Tony's GTS is a number matching B7 Dark Blue with stripe delete. Black interior with buckets and with the N85 tach bolted to the console. The GTS has a white vinyl top.

View attachment 1715052734
I know its listed in the registry. I sold it to Tony, I believe he traded it & that guy sold it on Ebay about 8 years ago.

I know its listed in the registry. I sold it to Tony, I believe he traded it & that guy sold it on Ebay about 8 years ago.
Thanks for the replies keep them coming. I'm hoping that even if the owner isn't a member some one that is will recognize the car. Even if he doesn't want to sell I would still like to know where the car is. Thanks

Thanks for the replies keep them coming. I'm hoping that even if the owner isn't a member some one that is will recognize the car. Even if he doesn't want to sell I would still like to know where the car is. Thanks
Still Looking Thanks

View attachment 1715052734

383 you say??? pic must be wrong

I have some paperwork for a GTS, not this one, and would like to have the url for the registry mentioned above. Please post.
Also, the "window sticker" shows the vin as LS23-H8B-... and lists it as a 383 4BBL (code 62) but the info in this post indicates H9B as 383 so curious on difference. I'm not a Dart expert.

Did you try to get in touch with Kammer Racing in Dayton Ohio? Bob Kammer is a nice guy and knows a lot of Mopar guys and cars around Ohio.

-
Back