Magnum heads from Dragway Tools?

-

gregsdart

Reaction score
Castings are from china. Anybody bought a set, flowed them, or inspected them? They are $204.50 for bare heads and free shipping.

I can't find the thread, but a member here, I think RAMM, one of the engine builders/machinists/cyl head guys on this site flowed a set. They didn't flow as well as stock magnums, extremely rough castings, not a performance oriented piece was the tone of his writeup. I don't believe he ported them, and used them in a stock replacement type situation on a truck engine.

Thanks for the reply. I just ordered a pair of EQs for my project from jegs, got one blem for $50 off. It looks like this pending street strip 5.9 boneyard build is going to be a little better than originally planned

Thanks for the reply. I just ordered a pair of EQs for my project from jegs, got one blem for $50 off. It looks like this pending street strip 5.9 boneyard build is going to be a little better than originally planned
Nice!:thumbsup:

I got the bare eq's from Jegs, great price , and ported them right away. Really nice castings ootb.

I plan on porting them some, maybe doing the bowls and pushrod pinch only, since i have only a .480 lift cam, not to mention not much experiance porting heads.

-
Back