Member Pauly v.100

-

iw378

Reaction score
Just thought I'd take the time to offer a for all the members to view, readable to all, thanks to Pauly v.100. I was looking for a radio for my 67 valiant and posted a want ad. I had a couple of offers. Paul pm'ed me and said he had one. I asked how much, and sent him my shipping address. I got no response from him and a few days later the radio was on my doorstep.
Again I pm'ed Paul about sending him some money , but he refused any payment even for shipping. His last reply to my pm was "It's a gift. I hope it works out for you. Happy Holidays- Pauly"
I sent it to sm electrotech to get rebuilt. They did an awesome job and I was able to find a NOS bezel for it. By the way they retained the Island Radio Service sticker on the side of it.
Here is how she looks now.
IMG_1344.jpg

Thank you Pauly v.100

This is what's so great about this site and the mopar brotherhood.

That is a beautiful radio, my highest praises for Pauly, he really is a great member here!!!

We had dads factory am/fm refurbished by Wards in Alabama and looks good. Same cost but its still a shitty 5 watts or whatever factory is. Coulda spent the $$ elsewhere
Just a tic over 400 bucks. They did the thumbwheel for my 69 notch a couple years ago and it sounds great !

Radio looks awesome! And kudos to pauly!

This multi quote thing ?
How can i just quote one post ?

As for the quote thing, if you just want to reply to one post, click on "reply" instead of "quote"

-
Back