MeMike and other,Arkansans

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Don't have time to visit.just wanted to say hello. I just left Paragold on my way to Minnesota

20130322_082513_zps0b3e58d5.jpg

If you guys have a chance to meet up with him take it!
We had a great visit when he came through here (Lethbridge, Alberta) last year.
Don't forget to meet Knucklehead too, it's his right hand man/swamper!

I'm in St Louis with my truck in the shop!oil cooler on my apu.Dumped crud everywhere

If you guys have a chance to meet up with him take it!
We had a great visit when he came through here (Lethbridge, Alberta) last year.
Don't forget to meet Knucklehead too, it's his right hand man/swamper!

I almost took a load going to Edmonton the other day but I didn't have enough hours.plus it was illegal

Wow :D So you seen all the snow we got last night :D I bet you took off on 412 east :colors:
I am taking myself off a stupid drug my doctor wanted me to try :wack: and it would have
been a bad time :glasses7: I would have loved to have breakfast with you for sure and could have been there in 15 minutes :cheers: but I have not drove in a couple days or three, so it was best we did not get together this time.
So, You are waiting on a repair in St Louis, that sure is a good looking rig B.D.
Paragold ain't much to look at is it :D Have a safe trip and keep this thread going B.D. Maybe next time bud :colors:

Hay you bigdummy lol Next time your rolling though tulsa hit me up . We can even send you back with a mopar if you got the green lol

Wow :D So you seen all the snow we got last night :D I bet you took off on 412 east :colors:
I am taking myself off a stupid drug my doctor wanted me to try :wack: and it would have
been a bad time :glasses7: I would have loved to have breakfast with you for sure and could have been there in 15 minutes :cheers: but I have not drove in a couple days or three, so it was best we did not get together this time.
So, You are waiting on a repair in St Louis, that sure is a good looking rig B.D.
Paragold ain't much to look at is it :D Have a safe trip and keep this thread going B.D. Maybe next time bud :colors:
IT was good snow,pretty on the ground and wet on the road!

Hay you bigdummy lol Next time your rolling though tulsa hit me up . We can even send you back with a mopar if you got the green lol

I've been looking for the right one.All car prices are up.It's crazy.I passed up some good deals on sum Camaro's, Mustang's ,and one 64 Pontiac.I don't want to strip one down cause I don't have time but something all ready running with good rear and brakes.

-
Back