Not open for further replies.

KevinB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_3533.JPG
IMG_3534.JPG
I decided to go with fabricated valve covers for my build and am cleaning these out. The Moroso covers are aluminum and have never been used. The MT aluminum covers are from the 70's...casting number 103r-64b. I started cleaning one of them up but didn't get any further.

$60 for the Moroso
$50 for the MT

Plus shipping costs. Thanks!

Last edited:
View attachment 1715010267 View attachment 1715010268 I decided to go with fabricated valve covers for my build and am cleaning these out. The Moroso coversare steel and have never been used. The MT aluminum covers are from the 70's...casting number 103r-64b. I started cleaning one of them up but didn't get any further.

$60 for the Moroso
$50 for the MT

Plus shipping costs. Thanks!
I will take the MT valve covers.

Are the moroso the thin aluminum ones! I have a blue set that says Mopar, and a gold set, I would like to have them.

For some reason I'm having a complete brain fart and can't for the life of me find where to PM... even though I know I have before lol. Zip code is 57013.

For some reason I'm having a complete brain fart and can't for the life of me find where to PM... even though I know I have before lol. Zip code is 57013.

PM Sent, btw it's now called "Start a Conversation" when you click on someone's name, it throws me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back