Mopar day at Maryland International Raceway

-
Ill be there peddling my extra parts come say hi. Be driving my White Ram extended cab.

Had plans on going with some friends but with the passing of dad I will not make it. Still stop in say hi to my friends who will be running there demon.

new pics 001.JPG

Sorry for the loss of your dad cawley. I lost my mom back in July and missed going to the Mopar show at Carlisle because I just didn't have any ambition to go. Now all the work my mom did is pretty much my job plus take care of my dad because his health is really bad as well and do my regular job on top.

Sorry for the loss of your dad cawley. I lost my mom back in July and missed going to the Mopar show at Carlisle because I just didn't have any ambition to go. Now all the work my mom did is pretty much my job plus take care of my dad because his health is really bad as well and do my regular job on top.
If you get the chance stop over & talk to two of my friends. Great guys. They are running the black/ gray 71 demon. Tell them I sent ya. Good luck

If you get the chance stop over & talk to two of my friends. Great guys. They are running the black/ gray 71 demon. Tell them I sent ya. Good luck

I'll try and do that when I make my rounds in the pits.

Great weather this year! Did anyone notice how many demons were there? Lots of demons and early barracudas. The white Jeep Cherokee was pretty awesome.

Great weather this year! Did anyone notice how many demons were there? Lots of demons and early barracudas. The white Jeep Cherokee was pretty awesome.
Yeah there are usually fair amount of Demons racing. I had the only Demon in the showfield.

-
Back